Toribash
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
An American Assassin using a tomahawk during the civil war? this sounds kinda strange to me

Same here but I saw the box of the game and it was an assassin with a tomahawk.
Because Native Americans used Tomahawks lol i have the American Info since i am American xD
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
so how's my favorite allied clan doin?
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Nothing Guys! guess what I got a letter from the White House saying that i have been nominated to attend the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine it also says this was a very strict choice and they only picked the Highest Achieving students in the nation funny thing is i live in a small city and i was picked this is a one and a life time event but i don't know if i will do it but someone like me to think to never be recognized by anything big then i get recognized by the biggest thing in the USA Wow just WOW!
Congratulations Death,feel proud of it...i can't remember when i got recognized by the biggest thing in my country.My advice,don't feel cocky just do normally.Think the audience is a Stone or something that make you relaxed
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
it's not like i am doing a speech more like training but i don't know if i am doing it anyway i could never change i don't let things change me i have solid mind that makes me have a good attitude