Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I was running some tests on butane when I set my friend on fire...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
If i was you i would be all bad-ass about it. Like "He looked at me funny and i threw some butane on him and set him on fire with a near by lighter"
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Well I had butane on a sealed container, I was holder it, he was holding the lighter, He had it lit, the seal burst spraying him with butane, setting him on fire.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
No we wear protective clothing when playing with fire.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Leogm13 View Post
Guys help? XD
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=230635

Not sure what to post. Im not sure how the texture market is today.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
What reso? 512 at least 100k.... Less than tha you can figure it out from there. It looks nice I might ask for a little bit more. I would have them bid starting at 95k. I personally dont love heads with humanoid features... I'd probably go for a visor over eyes.
Edit: My bad just checked it out. body 128 would go for about 80k+
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
I got my set for 5k Imma so happy.
[sigpic][/sigpic]