Toribash
Hi I'm new.

I'm a yellow belt but I'm already beating brown belts!!!

I think I'll make a great addition to the team.
I wanna join inq.
/invade

1. beating brown belts is not really good
2. this clan is dead

/invade

Guru Translation: Translation error, unable to find sufficient thought process in one who thinks /invade will save themselves from an infraction.

Mosier Translation: MY PARENTS ASSAULTED ME IN BAD WAYS WHEN I WAS YOUNG.
Last edited by lancer_c; Oct 26, 2009 at 06:26 AM.
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
Hello, my name is larry, I've recently had a name change, and I'm hoping to get the chance to join [Guru]. I've sold my main account, taking the items I wanted from it, and moved to this one. My old account had approximately 12, 400qi, and this account has around 400(They've taken away the exact qi in Torishop, and replaced it with their fickle achievements(Found it: 392)). I started to play in July of 2008. I'm 17 years old, and attending grade 11 at my local high school.

When I play in-game, I tend to play Taekkyon, Kickbox, and rarely Betabox , Aikido(Preferably greykido), and I a little bit of wushu. I'm active almost everyday on IRC, sometimes I don't feel like being social and such.

I've founded Serious Business, with steveirwin(Now steve). I've become bored with them, because theyre quite immature and hard to get along with. Even though I started the clan, I've found it hard to deal with even now, because of the members that don't get along with me.

Additional Information:
Inventories: 1|2
Toricredits: 623,730<Updated, I sold my Eriol Icecream D:

I'm fairly laid-back, I'm really interested in music, as I've played with jazz instruments for 4 years now, mainly on the tenor saxophone. My favourite band is Pink Floyd(Dark side of the moon isn't their best album), and my favourite Beatle, was Ringo Starr.

Tbh, I entered your IRC channel before I read the *Read this statement before applying to join* thread, and apologize for any inconvenience that I might of caused.

I hope this finds you guys well.
Peace.

~larry
Last edited by Larry; Nov 16, 2009 at 12:08 AM.
Originally Posted by larry View Post
Hello, my name is larry, I've recently had a name change, and I'm hoping to get the chance to join [Guru]. I've sold my main account, taking the items I wanted from it, and moved to this one. My old account had approximately 12, 400qi, and this account has around 400(They've taken away the exact qi in Torishop, and replaced it with their fickle achievements(Found it: 392)). I started to play in July of 2008. I'm 17 years old, and attending grade 11 at my local high school.

When I play in-game, I tend to play Taekkyon, Kickbox, and rarely Betabox , Aikido(Preferably greykido), and I a little bit of wushu. I'm active almost everyday on IRC, sometimes I don't feel like being social and such.

I've founded Serious Business, with steveirwin(Now steve). I've become bored with them, because theyre quite immature and hard to get along with. Even though I started the clan, I've found it hard to deal with even now, because of the members that don't get along with me.

Additional Information:
Inventories: 1|2
Toricredits: 23,250

I'm fairly laid-back, I'm really interested in music, as I've played with jazz instruments for 4 years now, mainly on the tenor saxophone. My favourite band is Pink Floyd(Dark side of the moon isn't their best album), and my favourite Beatle, was Ringo Starr.

Tbh, I entered your IRC channel before I read the *Read this statement before applying to join* thread, and apologize for any inconvenience that I might of caused.

I hope this finds you guys well.
Peace.

~larry

Not a problem with the mistaken early IRC entry. Your application is being strongly considered and we will get back with you shortly.

----------------------------------
Others people who are not larry, examine the quality of your posting and compare it to that of larrys. Class dismissed.
Last edited by lancer_c; Oct 26, 2009 at 07:01 AM.
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
Not a problem with the mistaken early IRC entry. Your application is being strongly considered and we will get back with you shortly.

Sounds good. Thanks for considering me.
Hello my name is L0LKat. My real name is Sherif (Sher-eef) I live in Egypt Iam a male and i dont have that much tc, but im not here to beg for tc. Iam a blue belt, but i have pretty much alot of posts for a blue belt , and i can beat up mant people over black belt. Iam new, but im extremly experienced. I may have some spelling errors and im sorry for that. I have got 3 warnings and i tried scamming once, but i was about between yellow and green at that time, so i didnt understand that much. Iam looking for a clan and this seems like a good clan, i believe this clan is the right clan for me and this clan can help me and i can help this clan. I have some replays if you want to see, but im going to have to wait for your reply. If this clan is dead im sorry for posting this. I have a few question's. Do you mostly talk in IRC, and are most peopleactive ingame and forums? I asked this, because i dont see many [Guru] members. As you see I'am very active in the posting and ingame.

Favorite mods: Akido, Judo, Instagib Feet, and Teakkyon. I play mostly Akido though.

Previous clans: DBT. I left it because it was not the right clan for me.

What do i do instead of toribash: I play soccer, i have a xbox 360, i have 1 dog and hopefully i'll be buying a new cat.
Last edited by L0LKat; Jan 9, 2010 at 05:41 PM.
Have A Break Have A LOLKat!!!
back again...
Originally Posted by mightygoose View Post
mightygoose

was goose of iron clan last year,

back now, streaking happily in judo.... if you see me say hello

again back after another year.... still looking to join.