Toribash
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
I dont rly know what u mean lol.
Ive never been in a clan what joins events so i havent done that before.
Of course i want to do that at some point.

I'll stop spamming up the thread but first let me just answer you:

You talked a lot about in-game stuff, replay making, belt, etc. I'm just saying that this isn't that type of clan, don't expect to play in-game often, it's more of a hobby. (I'm different)
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
On my part, welcome to the family.

lets not welcome someone before they have actually been accepted

unfortunately for holo, we have decided to deny you
sorry, but, good luck in future endeavours
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
lets not welcome someone before they have actually been accepted

unfortunately for holo, we have decided to deny you
sorry, but, good luck in future endeavours

*On my part*
Sorry.
Holo is denied from Leadership and Elites

sry
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Hey Aeon! I will be applying to this wonderful clan!

So you may ask why this particular clan, I chose it because this clan has nice members, polite and amazing in everything. I am 9th dan black belt but almost 10th dan. I also chose this clan because there are some of my friends in here such as TheAnimal, chirs and abyss. I have good grammar, as you can see. I am eleven years old but I can be mature, most people people in clans when I apply deny me because of my age, I hope you guys won't do that. Also it is my mission to conquer shoddy's application. It may not happen though. So lets start

I do have a skype, but I won't post it, due to the internet. If I do get in I'll post it. Steam, I have steam but I don't use it because I dont like it. Grabs popcorn, puts on glasses My forum activity is a solid 9 and or 10. If you may not think that its because I started being really forum active about 2/3 months ago. The days go past, I may do something outside, inside. And the same with in-game because when I play I have forums open. I do have a girlfriend, actually my right hand. Alright all jokes aside, her name is Salma, ( I don't know if I should've posted that. I'm very creative, in fact I'm writing stories, about things that inspired me. I'll post the story here, be warned. Its very long almost as long as my big pencil. ( you we're thinking i was going to say something else? Clean your mind.)

prepare your anus

My favourite three pokemons is 1. Haxorus because no ones got better hax. 2. shuckle because no one fuckles with shuckle. 3.Deoxys this guy can deox better than everyone else.
Favourite region is Unova m8's.

Now my gaming life.
I play games such as mechquest,dragonfable,ponyvspony ( a man needs ponies)And other games from Artix. I have a nintendo 3ds, with lots of games on it. NFS the run, beyblades ETC. I also have minecraft on my laptop, pokemon TCG, pokemon showdown, PVZ 1, and Pivot animator. I've been gaming for 8 years, I started using the computer with three years, my sister allowed me to play her Club penguin account. 4/3 years passed and i started to know about toribash but only started playing it in 2013, because of family crysis's, I have a whopping 500 Global rank, and 50 aikido modrank , 300 abd modrank, ETC. Basically I am the god of aikidobigdojo. I beat all the guys I play, not trying to get cocky. Btw, i think i beat shoddies app, but if not, at the end of this I'll post 1 more story I did.

I'm also trying to become a good replay maker, but im not there yet, but im progressing. ( I think) I actually got a Charizard EX full art yesterday.

My favourite music category is Trapstep.

I have other hobbies such as playing hockey and soccer, I'm all about goals. I'd say that im decent in soccer and amazing in hockey. I am also a BRONY You got's problem? I don't really like anime, but the only animes i like are Avatar the last airbender , Poke a man and Digimon.

I was born in Latvia, and raised there until i was 10, then I moved to Ireland and quickly got myself a loving girlfriend . I finished 4th grade this year with an A. Came back to Latvia for the holidays. My GMT is +2 ATM, in Ireland it's +0.

Now to make sure i beat shoddies app, heres another story I did in my spare time.

Prepare your anus Number 2

I'm a mormon, I've been raised to go to church every sunday, although I hate it and would never go, I feel a connection.

I'm happy that Latvia got 6th place in Eurovision (if anyone knows what that is).

I have a brother whose age is 4, turning 5 in october 31st (forkin devil) And a sister like a said earlier, she'll turn 9+10 (if you understand) in february 20th. Okay, im running out of things to say now, so i'll just call it quits before i make the longest application in TB history.

Lets do the statistics here,

i went to pee 2 times during this
ate 3 icecreams
ate one pizza
went through 2 trapstep mixes which goes for 50 mins each

So this has been my application, I hope you accept me, ~cheers

damnit i realised this isnt longer than shoddies application so ill add more things.

So, i'm still in my childhood, but i don't know if I still think that i am, I know alot of things that eleven year olds, shouldnt know.... I like swimming also, I went to swimming training for 2/3 years, i swim really fast.
I also had a namechange, my previous name was realmee. Most people see my rank that i have and say that it is farmed. ( I dont farm i pwomise. I've also been in Floorball for 6 months, And i got a bronze medal already. D. I also got 2 gold medals from my school on sports day, It was for a normal race and relay race.

Fuck shoddy.

I am humour, i love making people laugh. I've been in clans such as Vibe,Electric,Crooks,Angels.

I have been banned for a month and a few day bans because of useless posts, but i wont do them anymore because I learned my mistake.

edit:: I don't have any special skills, sorry. and i got in touch of aeon from meeting theanimal and chirs in a quick judofrac lobby. they we're pretty cool. So I decided to apply.

''Jormungandr''
Attached Files
#A - trumpsta.rpl (224.9 KB, 0 views)
mhm so pro.rpl (35.7 KB, 0 views)
he saved me not rigged.rpl (55.3 KB, 0 views)
YEEEEESSSAaaaaaaaa.rpl (63.6 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by ancient; Jul 4, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
So i went through this pile of shit and you missed one thing...
make sure to read the first post again!
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I fixed it.

cash to burn
Fucking hell, I knew it would be torture to read. God damnit you make me laugh too: Statistics. The didn't bother to read the story because it was all a big chunk of text but I'm sure it's good. Even though you did mainly make your app so long because of Shoddy I still see pretty good reasons to join the clan. You're funny, hue, you're punny, hue, hue, hue. You have adequate grammar and it seems to me you're not too immature for your age, good. *If you thought farther than that. Clean your mind." Yep, I thought farther, guess I'm as immature as the next guy.

TL ; DR
Yes
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Fucking hell, I knew it would be torture to read. God damnit you make me laugh too: Statistics. The didn't bother to read the story because it was all a big chunk of text but I'm sure it's good. Even though you did mainly make your app so long because of Shoddy I still see pretty good reasons to join the clan. You're funny, hue, you're punny, hue, hue, hue. You have adequate grammar and it seems to me you're not too immature for your age, good. *If you thought farther than that. Clean your mind." Yep, I thought farther, guess I'm as immature as the next guy.

TL ; DR
Yes

Thank you!

cash to burn
Get to know us by going on the IRC and posting around, don't be afraid!
Having you as a friend will give you better chances!