Toribash
Guys I fear I have made a mistake with this clan and don't feel like I fit in here very well and so consider this my extremely early withdrawal from the clan. I apologise. I wish you guys all the best.

-Rhys
Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
Guys I fear I have made a mistake with this clan and don't feel like I fit in here very well and so consider this my extremely early withdrawal from the clan. I apologise. I wish you guys all the best.

-Rhys

Bad news.. but its up to you. Wish you all the best..

-BBKing5
-----
@all

We won clan war against (Fanta).
Our rank is now 60..
MrSneaky was the best in the dojo!
-----
Update: We lost clan war against (Origin) 7:6
New rank: 58
Was a good war guys! Next time we will win ;)
-----
Hey Guys.. what do you think about a new logo..? this is just a try.. It would be more detailed..
Last edited by BBKing; Jun 24, 2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The logo looks simple yet cool. Again, sorry for inactivity. Hope we win more clan wars.
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Demn, ill try to make a logo now for the clan. ;) Haven't join a clan war btw.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
To start off some meaningful discussions...
Hello there Monks! I would like to ask a question. When did you first know about Toribash? I first knew about Toribash when I watched one of ChimneySwift11's videos of him playing Toribash. Then I thought, "This game looks cool". I'm gonna
go play it".
Heart of Gold
Hmmm, As far as I remember, I first knew toribash when I was watching some videos of indie games and saw Toribash and saw some cool replays, and I said to myself "Looks like I found something to play when I get bored" but turns out, I got addicted. lol
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
I knew Toribash because of Pewdiepie. He plays a lot of indie games and often downloads them on gamejolt. I downloaded a bunch of the games there, including Toribash. Got bored with the other games and decided to play it. I really got hooked not by the game itself but because of the forums, arts, shit and stuff. Well, that's it. I got addicted to this game.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Well i know toribash from a friend at school he consider me downloading this game so i did and i love the game
-----
And vientidos whos logo are you talking about?
Last edited by Loona; Jun 24, 2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know toribash from my friend who is really good at finding fun games, and now I'm literally a million times better than him ! Also this is a cool thing me and Dade did before our origin clan war.
-----
Sorry guys, lost the clan war against fanta, solo (10-5)
Attached Files
Pro skeeters.rpl (478.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by rcrichman; Jun 24, 2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump