Toribash
Originally Posted by Kookiie View Post
mobius .. and all the members of this clan! I will not be able to enter this clan ... so can delete my app! reason: I discovered that my friend plays toribash school and he is in the clan Trick ... so I decided to go! if you want to make an alliance ask Saevus or Swaves. More're still friends ok?

lol see you made 3 apps just face it your trash and a kiss up kid
-----
what does it do it no show
Last edited by Princess; Jun 15, 2014 at 07:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Solax was here.
Whiskers please stop arguing on our clan forums it gives us a bad image thank you, also i say yes to the application
There is an element of truth there Kookiie. But please stop arguing, I made the decision to accept Kookiie because I know what it feels like to have a friend who needs help. So no more arguing Whiskers, you made a choice. As a result of that it's no longer your place to degrade people who choose to enter Ascend.

Anyway, 2 yes for sdsman, one No.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Name:Marcos/Xshoock
Belt: 5th dan black belt
Country and timezone:BR- GMT -3
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 5
Any clans you joined before us: [Infinity]-I took a kick clan because of inactivity
Contacts: Skype: Marcos.Cagefighter
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Taekkyon,Aikido,ABD,Mushu,Wushufixed and Ninjustu
What can you contribute to the clan?I can contribute with donations.
Any bans/infractions?:No
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:Because it is a clan of good quality, has players that clan who know me that I can call friends ...
Player Card http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/Xshoock.png
Did anyone refer you here?:Kookie
Got some more to add?:Sorry my poor english...Remember,my Brazilian
Last edited by XShoock; Jun 16, 2014 at 05:38 PM.
hmm kicked for your inactivity is bad for you atm
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Unfortunately, with a post count of just under 60, and considering you have been on this account since 2012. I doesn't seem like it.
Yeah...i know it,But, in 2012 I did not know to use the forum, I just learned in 2013, and I had nothing to post so ...

I started posting when I walked into my first clan [NGY] dead in December 2012 ...
Still, it's 2014. That's still another year.

Umm, look at Astral he joined in 2013, and he is posting into the thousands now.

Look, all I'm staying is that you don't have to prove your low post count, we can find out. I just need you to understand that we require you to be extremely good with the forums.