Toribash
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Even more interesting would be a 4D game.

4D (fourth dimension) doesn't exist , proof:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
A picture of a game? Lol

That's 2D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
That's 2D

No , its 1-D ... because its an image (Geometry man =D)
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post

2D is an image. 1d is a line.
2D can travel up,down,left and right. While 1D can only go in 1 direction - I.E. Up and Down or Left and Right.

Source: Physics

4D (fourth dimension) doesn't exist , proof:

We can't disprove the fact that there could be a fourth dimension.

Consider the following.

You live in a 1D world, you can only go left and right. Then one day you see someone jump. The whole concept would blow your mind. Everything you've known has changed by adding another dimension - 2D

Now, you live in a 2D world. You can only go up, down, left, right. There is no depth in the world. You can't go around objects only over them or through them.
You would think the concept of 3rd would be absurd.
Then one day someone decides to walk around you instead of over you are through you. Everything you've known has just changed. 3D would of been impossible for you before hand.
But in reality 3D is just stacked 2D(Like a book with pages to give depth).

So, while it would be impossible for us to even imagine for 4D would look like, it is more than likely out there. Just impossible for us to perceive the actually image, while the theory of it is understandable.
Last edited by Nyann; Mar 29, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Don't argue , it's health less

SPOILERS PLEASE

Mimic Moderated Message:
That's the second time you fail at using spoilers, please use it next time.
Last edited by Mimic; Mar 29, 2013 at 08:14 PM.
Damn oofun, cut down pic sizes, specially if they don't really need a billion pixel size to see whats on it.
I REALLY hate oversized images except it comes to high quality graphics!!!
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Oh sorry viper , I didnt put on focus , want me to focus again and re upload? Lol xD

But we are talking about something useful , so it's worth it o:

Well, then you probably fail at geometry. Let me explain you.

One dimension, as nyann correctly stated above, is just a line a.k.a. "x" axis as you can see here:

So, you're only able to move left and right, there is no up and down or depth, so it's impossible to exist a game that is composed by just a line.

Two dimensions is formed by both "x" and "y" axis, so were able to go up and down, right and left. See?

Games such as Mario, Sonic even Pacman are built in 2 dimensions.

Third dimension is composed of 3 axis, x y and z, at this point we're able to experience depth, as far as we know, we live in a third dimension world.
" Three-dimensional space is a geometric 3-parameters model of the physical universe (without considering time) in which we exist. These three dimensions can be labeled by a combination of three chosen from the terms length, width, height, depth, and breadth. Any three directions can be chosen, provided that they do not all lie in the same plane."

Oh sorry viper , I didnt put on focus , want me to focus again and re upload? Lol xD

But we are talking about something useful , so it's worth it o:

Fixed for you.
Btw, stop doing that.

Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Damn oofun, cut down pic sizes, specially if they don't really need a billion pixel size to see whats on it.
I REALLY hate oversized images except it comes to high quality graphics!!!

Yeah, we share the same feelings about it, that's why I love you. <3
Btw, added spoilers. Again...

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
2D is an image. 1d is a line.
2D can travel up,down,left and right. While 1D can only go in 1 direction - I.E. Up and Down or Left and Right.

Source: Physics

We can't disprove the fact that there could be a fourth dimension.

Consider the following.

You live in a 1D world, you can only go left and right. Then one day you see someone jump. The whole concept would blow your mind. Everything you've known has changed by adding another dimension - 2D

Now, you live in a 2D world. You can only go up, down, left, right. There is no depth in the world. You can't go around objects only over them or through them.
You would think the concept of 3rd would be absurd.
Then one day someone decides to walk around you instead of over you are through you. Everything you've known has just changed. 3D would of been impossible for you before hand.
But in reality 3D is just stacked 2D(Like a book with pages to give depth).

So, while it would be impossible for us to even imagine for 4D would look like, it is more than likely out there. Just impossible for us to perceive the actually image, while the theory of it is understandable.

Indeed, excellent explanation my dear friend.
Last edited by Mimic; Mar 29, 2013 at 09:09 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Damn you guys are good , thanks for the new information , also I'm gona put spoilers from now on.