Ranking
yea handle the kicking ass ingame and leave the kicking people to the leaders :P anyway im still waiting for katie to post kitty has to post and some others this is my last time letting warnning sout after this you will see more peolpe kicked
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
if you guys add me on skype i can give you reminders about posting on forums and events (bet tourneys spars ect ect.)

add brady123321 on skype if you want.
Wombo Combooooooo
(ok added)

now let's see if i can make abot 6k today ill host a betting server just prey i do better than yesterday.
-----
ok ive got some movement replays trying to find my own style and a sucky spar but still give me some CnC
Attached Files
some movment.1.rpl (102.0 KB, 6 views)
some movment.2.rpl (88.5 KB, 5 views)
spar with calm 50..rpl (820.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by biggems; Sep 10, 2012 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
try to be more fluent in your spars ill post a few of my good ones.

the good spar one is more fast paced.
Attached Files
Swift-Spar with large.rpl (665.0 KB, 10 views)
Swiftone_spar with mocucha.rpl (826.8 KB, 7 views)
swiftone-good spar.rpl (667.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by swiftone1; Sep 10, 2012 at 02:40 AM.
Wombo Combooooooo
i think those replays were spot on yay...... anyway katie has been kicked from caution for not heeding my warnings
we are all good and how are you?
-----
hey i had 2 spars but 1 got messed up it was with calm anyway heres one with solid and swift we really should spar buddy.
Attached Files
solid spar ver 1.0.rpl (839.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by biggems; Sep 10, 2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello guys, I am a new member, and sorry if I cant post twice a day, My favourite mods are aikido,aikidobigdojo,parkour and here are some replays
Attached Files
smash.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
kill jire.rpl (46.3 KB, 6 views)
prrkoour.rpl (1.07 MB, 9 views)
Speak the truth......But leave immediately after
so kimo you finally joined caution its fine we dont manditory you post 2 times a day. just post as often as you can.
Wombo Combooooooo
didnt do it had no time really