Toribash
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
STUDENTS MAY NOT VOTE ON A STUDENT APPLICATION ~ NearlyDead

CAN YOU NOT READ, KERSHNER2? DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT BIGGER?

As for the applicant, yes, seems you know what your doing, just gotta work on
the smoothness of your movement. and attacking, I'm not sure.
I'll wait for one more person to say yes or i'll add you later.
wow that
sucked
Yeah i know that i need to work on my smoothness nearly.. its something i have been working on.. and i don't really like attacking with unrealism.. (Note: the one with Kershner he asked me to do that.. just saying)
I say yes to Dinosawr. You seem to know what you're doing and what you want to do. The problem is you never really gain any momentum, try not to stop frequently.
Okay jisse, Thanks for the tip.. imma just try to practice with that and see how it goes (May just end up being a little tricking replay or something i dont feel like sparring myself)
-----
Wait, So i basically have to keep moving? is that what you are saying? cause that will be easy for me to do.. i just like stopping sometimes.. but you say no, i say bye to it.. because i like to think you are teaching me (Which you basically are)
-----
i said will, i meant should.. (its not easy)
Last edited by Miku; Feb 27, 2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes, try to build up momentum through out all the replay. Gain more than you lose. Once you've done that you can try again, this time add small attacks to it.
Not the place to discuss this anyway.
okay, do you have skype?
-----
we can talk about it there..
Last edited by Miku; Feb 27, 2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Luthfi Rizki Almansyah
Languages spoken: Indonesian, Malaysian, Mandarin, Gaelic, English, French, and Spanish.
Why you want to join the RSO: Because I want to be as the same level as those people who actually spars properly, because I want to learn how to spar properly instead of just running about to nowhere.
Two sparring replays: I hope you don't mind me posting a disconnected spar, btw I've only been sparring for about 2 months and haven't got much spar replays
Attached Files
Spar with XLR.rpl (542.7 KB, 6 views)
sparring with mdm.rpl (377.9 KB, 5 views)
POOP
do you like it?
Yes, and welcome to RSO.

Apparently, you know how to balance which is pretty much the first step to becoming a great sparrer, so kudos to that. Now, you gotta learn how to do clean and dynamic attacks, as well as being... well, faster.
beware
the goblin