Toribash
Rules.
1. As a member of raku, you represent raku. As such we ask that you be kind and considerate (As well as non spammish) when talking anywhere on the forums and ingame.
2. All posts in the raku board must contain three words or more and remain on topic; unless specified otherwise.
3. raku is spelt raku. There is no capital in the name raku for it changes the meaning of the word. Remember, here at raku we are not capitalists, so don't capitalize raku!
4. Get along, really it's not that hard people; and it makes things so much better. If there is conflict you're instructed to contact me and we can sort it out.
5. Brownie points for correct grammar and spelling. It's really not that hard.
Last edited by XWOLFz; May 20, 2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: No real reason.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Recriting people almost no one knows, plus, I've hardly seen any of them posting. I'm talking about the events.

Reputation is not what we're looking for, Praeter.
Anyway, if you consider a tourney an event, then you could take a look here.

Also, I'm feeling fine today. What about you, wolf?

QUOTE=Elvis2;5439629]Hey guys. Haven't been here for almost a week now. Can't be online on weekdays and yesterday i couldn't get any reception.[/QUOTE]

Ah, no wonder I couldn't find you in-game.
It's fine, but don't be too inactive, okay?
Last edited by Kamura; Apr 30, 2012 at 01:28 AM.
Frost is pretty cool
raku

#raku is so empty and alone I have to talk to myself.
Why is #raku so empty and alone. Im starting to think the channel wants to commit suicide.
I think that mainly because of the topic.
I laughed.
Great video, I didn't know you played Minecraft.

Also, I just can't get enough of this track.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by muaythair View Post
I use the cracked version ^^.
and what about This track?

I loved it, but the talking was a bit too much, and the beats are pretty messy.
But still, I loved it.
Frost is pretty cool
raku