Toribash
Happy b-day Slanesh.

TheMist:

Get a less nooby/faggy name, get yourself some repution around forums and improve your art skills.
Oh, and believe me, i don't really have anything against you even tho your name is faggy, you just don't fit in business at the moment.

Protip.
Btw, I liked your style. Keep improving your art skill, and you have my yes.

Originally Posted by TomPaine
You're 16 now? Man, I was 16 seven years ago. pssh.

Y u so old?

Originally Posted by Milk
I didn't even reach 16.

Same.
Just because you want to join don't mean you can post freely here showing your artsy stuff util you got in.
Also don't post here anymore unless you're willing to apply.

Ninja'd
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
no c/p was used.

Why did you even tell us that? It's obvious.
It's All About Expansion
i made a head
no c/p was used.

I like it. I think the style should be kept more consistent. Make the hair more like the rest. And add more shadow and highlights. Send me the flat if you want me to show you better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did some editing. Not everything looks great but you can use it for ideas.

Edit @ Danzboss: I got lazy bro.
Last edited by TomPaine; Oct 31, 2011 at 11:21 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
i made a head
no c/p was used.

i like it, it looks pretty nice but the hair is weird it makes me think of jigsaw other then that nice job
-----
won a 5k duel war with tea 6-2 13 points :3
Last edited by Natejas; Oct 31, 2011 at 04:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Requesting single ally. I'm still a rookie, but I could help a bit with the art.

And this clan is just plain awesome :B. I wanna be a part of it in any way I can.
beware
the goblin