Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterPpv View Post
Who got that 500,00th post, anyway?

Drakhir did. Also nice postwhoring Candide.

I ALMOST promised I would write an article, but I can't find enough time, sorry.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Hmmm maybe if I can find him I could get a short interview on how he felt about winning. Might not have time though, 'cuz I'll be traveling over the next few days.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=41822

Advanced showing in issue 7 or 8 (when the vid will be finished). The video will be released a week after in youtube.
Post your awesome replays, everyone !
im going to start working on the head shop tutorial.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Did something happen to Veb? Cuz' he's the guy funding Torinews and I'd hate to see him not around. If Torinews dies, we can blame those fuckin' "Goons" I guess.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by The_guv_na View Post
Did something happen to Veb? Cuz' he's the guy funding Torinews and I'd hate to see him not around. If Torinews dies, we can blame those fuckin' "Goons" I guess.

why how much do we usaly get payed? cus after 5 magazines we went threw 150k we will be able to live without veb for the next editions. dont worry i have no doubt veb will donate more money.