Toribash
Today, at school, I felt like I was carrying an elephant in my backpack. It was that heavy. Also, I hate the German language, totally fucked up a German reading test today. Oh lord.
Congrats on the 500th post in the off topic dilara, anyways I'm a tad mad since I have to fold laundry soon. Anyone have dead island for the PS3?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I have Dead Island on Xbox. Anyone looking forward to MW3 or Saints Row the third? those are the 2 games I have on preorder.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
I don't like either one of xBox nor the PS3. Overrated shit, though games runs a lot better there. But my performances are better on PC.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
Xbox is okay.
I like PS3 better. (Getting one for Christmas)

You don't have to pay to play online >_>

Thank you thats the whole reason my argument is better when arguing an xbox.
-----
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
I don't like either one of xBox nor the PS3. Overrated shit, though games runs a lot better there. But my performances are better on PC.

I respect your opion and would play pc platform games but my computer is a peice of you know what.
Last edited by Agentmax; Nov 2, 2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Well, I guess Xbox and PS3 both have their upsides. The only down part I see is really the pay to play xbox, I still do it and play xbox only. I have both xbox and PS3 I just rather Xbox. I don't have reasons just is better in my opinion.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
I trained my arms until my biceps were literally in the way when I tried to bend my arms.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad