Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I'm kinda scared to put shadows on my text because when you are in game the light depends on your position. xD But I'll try to put shadows

Btw I'm selling the skull candy headset for the accessory shop
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Nah dont be scared, just have one file as your editing file and the other as the test file so you can veiw it ingame . Why not try useing filters to add in detail . Like a fabric filter for the hat or a metalic filter for the head phones . The smallest detail counts so look at a photo of the product your making and use it as reference , thats what i do .

I dont use gimp , photoshop is my fancey . I tried gimp and its alot more difficult to me . I'll post a wip of the arm band im working on , pretty much i can change the logo to what ever i want and keep the arm band the same or in different colour .
Never thought of using a filter... :| This is why I fail in life >.>

I have been using GIMP the hole day in Editing photos and making logos for our soon-to-be family business. I think I gained 1000 imaginary xp in Photoshopping(Even tho I use gimp) xD on my way to creating another accessory any trick and tips? other than filters, I just learnt that xD
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Aug 27, 2011 at 03:33 PM.
Gotkicks2
Im working on a nightvision accessory, here is a WIP of it :

tell me what you think about it.

It's the nightvision from this pic:

@Pitcher: That's really nice for a draft can't wait for the final product

Here is something I wipped up in like 40 mins to 50 mins ^_^ Tried filtering

Gotkicks2
These are the three I have made so far. they are arranged by price in decreasing order

Gotkicks2
nice gotkicks2 , once we have enough we will fighure out the prices and what not .

@thepitcher

Can you make it abit smaller and curved ? its a little over powering lol
This Jason mask failed... :| I think I'll make a better one when I feel like making another one :>

Gotkicks2