Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys dont worry i am talking in support i found some mistakes in the bann maybe it can may that i get lifed
-----
hey guys i need your help looking for this report http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=286585 just click it after it looking for all the mistakes that you can look how he dont know who is the last owner he dont know that we can save pics in TGA and looking for more and more PLZ guys with it i can that do that they lift my bann come guys help me plz
Last edited by PsYBanK; Jul 15, 2011 at 06:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PsYBanK View Post
Guys dont worry i am talking in support i found some mistakes in the bann maybe it can may that i get lifed
-----
hey guys i need your help looking for this report http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=286585 just click it after it looking for all the mistakes that you can look how he dont know who is the last owner he dont know that we can save pics in TGA and looking for more and more PLZ guys with it i can that do that they lift my bann come guys help me plz

fu%& tinerr te baneo??
OlllllllO
No no se puede pagar todo ahi que hacerlo bien yo ya le mande un pm a tinerr talvez eso me ayude
-----
guys look this dont worry borjon you still are in
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
borjon, reyramiro and HUKS are all the same person?

Come on guys, sort it out.

Last edited by PsYBanK; Jul 15, 2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dark can not you go stay with your other account but read what you said then you stay? do not worry we will help you succeed as a family tori
dark no te podes ir quedate usa tu otra acc osea psybank igual leei que te quedaras mejor asi porque te ayudaremos a salir como una gran familia tori
Muy bien todos los miembros con positividad!
Well all members with positive!
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Dark, no estoy entendendo oq esta aconteciendo, pero, se que estas banido com darkstate, vc voltara despues con darkstate del ban o va a parar de jogar tori para siempre?
YOU LOST exactly 8 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS SIGNATURE...
Originally Posted by PsYBanK View Post
No no se puede pagar todo ahi que hacerlo bien yo ya le mande un pm a tinerr talvez eso me ayude
-----
guys look this dont worry borjon you still are in

u.u pero igual hay que hacer las cosas bien como tu dises

Originally Posted by figh View Post
dark can not you go stay with your other account but read what you said then you stay? do not worry we will help you succeed as a family tori
dark no te podes ir quedate usa tu otra acc osea psybank igual leei que te quedaras mejor asi porque te ayudaremos a salir como una gran familia tori
Muy bien todos los miembros con positividad!
Well all members with positive!

es loq eu yo le digo
OlllllllO