Toribash
agreed. I apparently got an invitation from omega....
I dont know how great they are, but i cannot have two applications at a time, and i doubt that i would have been accepted into this clan anyways.
Thanks for your time.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
In game name:coolking
References:Azzazel,RQ members
How long have you been playing Toribash:about 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:Because I want to be in a highly respected clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Because I learn very quickly at what I have to do to win more matches.
Application >.<
Application Form
In-Game Name:Wwolfer
Reference(s):well dunno lot of guys said im good >.<
How long have you been playing Toribash:well bout 1 year....had 4 months brake
Why you want to join Torigods:i wanna get in good clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:im sexy xD im good player i play minimum 1 hour a day.....
Application Form
In-Game Name:Tekecin
Reference(s): latin members and espanish people
How long have you been playing Toribash: 1 year and 4 months
Why you want to join Torigods: i wanna get in and be a respected player
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: i am a great judo player
Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
Anyone wanna let me know if i have a chance of getting in..?

You'll have to wait as everyone else. Your entry is probably being processed. After all, we have around 109,000 applications to process.
in game name:neosjr, just call me neo
reference:MS member,indonation member,phoenix member
how long u been playing:1 year
why u join torigod:to be a good gamer,n got more friends
why we should pick u instead someone else?:i'm good on decap,i has beated 25% leader of official clan,i'm good on making texture
In-Game Name: Edsonmilan
Reference(s) :
How long have you been playing Toribash: 3 weeks but im blue belt now and i play toribash 2 times a day (like 3 hours each one)
Why you want to join Torigods: because i want to know persorns and learn from masters.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because im a good person, i dont annoy ppl, and i love wushu, judo and twinswords.
In-Game Name: my ingame name is CrusaderV as u know
Reference(s)**** : Coke from DAT and bitbuster from DAT and xwrathx
How long have you been playing Toribash:2 years now
Why you want to join ToriGods: its well respected clan with nice players i like to play with and i think i should be in a good clan if im going to be in one and i say this is best one from my point of view
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because im a nice player i dont Rage i dont quit games in between i like to talk with people and have some fun while killing in wushu xD and helping players that need help and im HIGHLY active on forums and ingame

thanks for reading = )
In-Game Name: Shopaw.
Reference(s)**** : Nobody.
How long have you been playing Toribash: 2 Years and half.
Why you want to join Torigods: Altough i never seen anyone from Torigod, i know they are good players, they are skilled and they respect the others, as well as i respect them, and this makes me want to get with them.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm pretty good in-game, i'm active on forums, i like to talk and discuss of various things and i play alot.

EDIT: I recieved bad reputation because i lyed. I didn't lyed as well.
Last edited by Shopaw; Jun 8, 2010 at 02:37 PM.