Toribash
Well... *straighten tie

Got my yes, purely because I remember you and don't recall anything bad associated with you.
| tom |
Originally Posted by Castra View Post
Well... *straighten tie

Got my yes, purely because I remember you and don't recall anything bad associated with you.

Wow, um ..are you sure?

It's just because I owned that account when I was immature, and didn't have much forum experience. Because of that, I was constantly infracted for Useless Posting. That was it though.

I'm not trying to put you off, but I'm just coming clean before someone else does for me. I've matured alot now, anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
This is my account I don't use anymore then.

Just proving it.. It seems I haven't been a member since '08, but really early '09.

Whoops.

You broke my heart
07' for life
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
Well, come on IRC sometime and I'll see if you're good enough to get in.

Yeah, definitely.

The only thing is my time zone. I'm in the standard London time zone. It's pretty late ..actually nearing 12am right now. I'll be on tomorrow from about 3pm - 7pm, if you can work out when that is for your time zone.
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
You should never ever listen to Kyou.
Ever.

Thanks for the heads-up I guess, haha.

E: Kyou..? Hmm.

I remember a Kyou from my days at C3.

E2: Nvm. Different people.
Last edited by Regenoration; Dec 20, 2011 at 01:55 AM.
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
You should never ever listen to Kyou.
Ever.

Applicant filtering ;)
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
This is my account I don't use anymore then.

Just proving it.. It seems I haven't been a member since '08, but really early '09.

Whoops.

like me

Yes to regonoreretyions dw rknytsremky ra Although I still don't realise why you want to join, but whatever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]