Toribash
Interesting. You look like a decent one Grim, Good luck. But makes sure to pay some attention to the capitalization of the "I" in your posts. Hope you get in soon.
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
In-Game Name: Thegrimreaper
Belt/Qi: 2nd Dan black belt (with a previous 3rd Dan removed between 2.9 and 3.0)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: N/A
Reference from notable any person(s): N/A
GMT (TimeZone): +0
Preferred modes: Judo, Classic, Joust, Any weapon based mod.
Previous clans: Devil-Hunter
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because i was previously in a clan that has been on the line between life and death for a long time, and i want a clan that gets involved.
Why should we let you join: Because i am a fairly skilled limp fighter who knows how to counter many of the openers used by the masses.
Ban history: one ban in 2007 for a double post (2 days)

Personality:
I am a friendly player who always likes to have a chat whilst he fights, i always end a game with "gg" or feedback on the other player to help in there progress. I am always ready for a challenge and will hop onto Toribash anytime, i also have started playing Toribash lots more than i used to (this is more personality than game related) i play lots of music and music games (Play electric guitar, and when i am in school at lunch my friends and I usually have "Tap Tap Metallica (AKA Metallica Revenge)" battles to see who can get the highest scores, i am very good in maths and i usually put that to work whilst creating textures for friends, I listen to metal, jpop and electro. sorry if i trailed off a tad but i dont really know what to type here XD

Side note: i really hope this isn't like writing my CV for work experience otherwise i wont get in XD (song in video is from sample music on windows 7)

One of my replays is in youtube format as i have lost the original .rpl file

Shit, we have another Oldschooler™ (he is, right?
You seem like a pretty decent guy and you're english. I would say yes
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
Shit, we have another Oldschooler™ (he is, right?
You seem like a pretty decent guy and you're english. I would say yes

yep, Oldschooler Thanks for the yes.

Originally Posted by vladvlad
It`s a yes from me :3

Thankyou to you As-well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
the council has decided to let you in for a trial week.

this means that you can post in the forum as a real member and wear the tag ingame. after one week the council will vote once more to decide if you can be a real member.

(my suggestion: wait with competitions and stuff untill next week... if you get in that is)
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by loje View Post
the council has decided to let you in for a trial week.

this means that you can post in the forum as a real member and wear the tag ingame. after one week the council will vote once more to decide if you can be a real member.

(my suggestion: wait with competitions and stuff untill next week... if you get in that is)

Time to get involved in the forums "Clicks knuckles" thank you Council.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
In-Game Name:Toadbash
Belt/Qi:qi:39 belt:yellow (got a brown belt char)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:Thegrimreaper
Reference from notable any person(s):?
GMT (TimeZone): -2
Preferred modes:wushu,instagbigfeet_fixed,twinsword(s),shoal intwinsword(s)
(s)Previous clans:None
Why do you want to join:i want to be in a clan and u guys seems to be cool
Why should we let you join:idk
Ban history:none
Atm it`s a no from me...look at his preferred mods.Wushu is ok but the others...

And he also double posted...
Proud member of [Pandora]