Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys. I'm bewildered at most... New clan and what not. Anyway, I'm back from holiday and I think I need to work my way up the clan ranks and in-game ranks... yaaay. -.-
-----
Who's the Ultimatum?
-----
Nice cover... I think.... Whats up with the backround music?
-----
Yeah, I'm on fire!
Last edited by MrMadPanda; Oct 28, 2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Kylar23

Reason for applying: I want to expand my Toribash experience.

Infractions: I have not,or plan to recive any.

Belt: I am a brown belt.

Why I love poppo361/theultimatum: Do you choose who we love?

Activity level on forum: I sould probably be more active on the forums but alas life gets in the way.

Activity level in-game: high and thats probabaly the reason I'm not on the forums. I spend my Tori time playing.

Favourite mode: Judo.

Best Mods: Judo

QI (450 minimum): Oh its around 650 I belive.

Best replays: Im sorry I dont save replays.

I already posted this on Your guy's recrutment page but it seems everyone is useing this soooooo.
History like ninjas will always surpise you and then kill you. ~ Mark Twain
zyrax i belive your ally request will be aprroved soon/ declined but atm rikaze doesn't seem to be on. Theultimatum ,one of our leaders is inactive for a bit, heard it was because he got bf3 and idk about poppo he was on yester day but itll get approved soon.

kylar try smaller font please XD
but for the part why i love poppo and ulti i think you should change it to why i want to join fyre. or just leave that part and add "why i want to be a part of fyre"
-----
oh and also other than what i said about up application i think you need to be tested ingame and try to be more active in the forums you do have a pretty decent post count but even 1 or 2 posts a day are good ^_^
Last edited by febreeze; Oct 28, 2011 at 08:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
I know my activity has declined sharply in all regards lately... My dog got hit by the car yesterday, she's fine thankfully, and I've gotten maybe 8 hours of sleep all week, cramming my ass off for school... It's been a rough week. I'll try to do better.
ok well tbh in my opinion you all have important things happening outta toribash its way more important im sure everyone will understand school work, family problems, and vacation or what not. Theres no need to say you'll try better you guys are doing a great job running the clan as far as i can see. Just do what you got to do ;)
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Rik, it's all cool dude. We understand you're going through a tough time. Panda, I am theultimatum (... really? Yes.). Feb, glad to have you back. All arguments are ended noow. *poof*. I may be able to get on every day just to post like once. And everyone make sure to watch the recruitment center. All of my computers will be in use by my family for a while since we have divorce court crap soon. Anyway, all should be well. And yeah. Bai.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I'm going to try to evade 'febreeze' for now. I'm still looking down on him, for his previous actions. Anyways, yada yada, hi guys, I'm back.

ult: Aw, my heart goes out to you.
febreeze: Alright, best of luck dealing with school and things.
Rik: I know how school can interfere. Take your time doing homework, and don't waste away on ToriBash
Zyrax: Accepted.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Alright well since the invitee got both leaders botes, I guess that's an auto-in XD. I might be able to get on forums via Wii (as I am now) so yeah. School doesn't interfere with my free time because well I just don't do my work :3. But this crap with the fmaily is crazy as heck. Poppo, please try to sound like you're not trying to be mean. It's ok if you need to ingore someone, but don't blurt it out. Also, I owe you one for letting me bring back feb without your permission :3.

EDIT: BTW, poppo said yes to Kylar in the recruitment forum. Ima go ahead and invite him, but y'all can pm me or him if you want to participate in the test or whatnot. I cannot test him, so it's up for grabs. You get brownie points for doing stuffz fer meh :3.

EDIT2: I would also like to propose some way to allow people to rank up. It seems as though some of our previous members have been inactive and haven't accepted the Fyre invite yet. So I think we should delete them (or sometime soon) and allow some of the lower tier members either go through certain challenges or straight up challenge a higher up for their position in order to balance the ranks more.
Last edited by theultimatum; Oct 28, 2011 at 09:56 PM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by Kylar23 View Post

meh..app.

Hmpf,NO!!!
This is not the place for apps,is that hard to check the recruitment thread and app there?
Your grammar is okay,but you got yourself my no because you can't even check simple things.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥