Toribash
^Yay he got it.
You can turn text into brushes that way too. Just type in, then when you're done, click edit - define brush preset. =\

EDIT:
The last one is awesome Nepo
how do u import the shape was my real question i know how to maker brushes
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I usually stick to shapes cause I can make them act like a brush (i.e filll pixels)

And they don't pixellate in higher resolutions.
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
how do u import the shape was my real question i know how to maker brushes

Blarg the vagueness @.@
Save your tribals as brushes? Duh?
You want to know how to import saved shapes? Like from your computer?
To do that:
Look on the left, where you can choose a tool preset. Click the little arrow, so the little menu drops down. Click the arrow on the righthand side of that. Go down to preset manager and click it. Change preset type to custom shapes. Look to the left and find load, then click it. Find the file and open it.
Didint work... saves it as a custom shape i cant import it as a brush.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Er... If you import it how I said, then do the other thing, it should be a brush... You can't import a shape file as a brush, you have to do it how I said.
Ahhh, what the hell. If this organization is even still accepting applicants, it sounds like it would be something I'd like to join.

SOME of my artwork can be found Here.

Fractal artist. Those are some of my old, first works. I've improved since then. n.n
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/k...=death20-1.gif

how much u thing this would go for?

i didnt make the head btw also what is the size for a userbar?