Toribash
Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
Legacy forum burn my eyes, sorry for being weak

Nah it's okay. Now I understand why do I have glasses. Thank you ryuu
NO TITLE
i faked bad sight younger to get glasses for fashion purposes
-----
faked bad sight instead of just buying fake glasses to get the glasses for free, if i just bought fake glasses it would have costed me money and i didnt want to spend money like that when i was a kid
-----
i have been genius with money since the day 1
Last edited by akina; Apr 14, 2023 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just pretend you can't see/read the letter in front of you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

i went in there and then they do the tests with the characters/numbers on the wall at distance etc and i just pretended i couldnt see anything and i ended up getting the glasses for free
Originally Posted by akina View Post
i went in there and then they do the tests with the characters/numbers on the wall at distance etc and i just pretended i couldnt see anything and i ended up getting the glasses for free

But you can't pretend that. I mean they put that machine thing on your head that can change your vision according to what you see.

If you say you don't see anything then they will know you're lying probably
NO TITLE
no thats not at all what happened there were not any "machine" or anything, it was just bunch of characters/numbers on the wall and i was looking through some lenses or something into them and the eye doctor dude asked me what character i see etc and i just pretended i struggled with that

it might vary how they do it in between countries or something
-----
i still do have those glasses and still sometimes wear them for fashion purposes lmfao
Last edited by akina; Apr 14, 2023 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by akina View Post
no thats not at all what happened there were not any "machine" or anything, it was just bunch of characters/numbers on the wall and i was looking through some lenses or something into them and the eye doctor dude asked me what character i see etc and i just pretended i struggled with that

it might vary how they do it in between countries or something

Dunno what they did with me is they put a big stuff on my head that automatically changed my vision. The lady saw what I saw through a monitor.
NO TITLE