Toribash
uJelly: Verifying that I support uJelly's application. Friendly guy, good sense of humor, fun to hang out with, also skilled in the dojo. No major troll alt shenanigans that I know of. On replay "Joh", how will we ever put mike2k5 back together? brutal.

Demon: At least second application here, see page 7, things may have changed since then. I'm refraining from any comment for now.
Last edited by 1handclap; Sep 13, 2011 at 12:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
Uhm, what do thing s have to do with that?

Don't seem to see my name in there.

Scorpio I was joking.

Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
Demon: At least second application here, see page 7, things may have changed since then. I'm refraining from any comment for now.

i dont see his name too... Demon i hope you didnt delete any post there because we will be able to see it anyway...

Handy... sup? been a mistake? .-.
Didn't find him either ( there is holydemon, piedemon but no 'demon' ).
Also, I don't see any deleted posts.
Anyway, demon's case needs moar discussion and so on, the best thing he can do right now is stick to us and aim for gettin sum support from someone.

@ujelly: since jelly goes well with waffles, accepted.
retired
Ahh I see the problem, I scan the forums at 40 messages per window rather than the standard 20, so my page reference might not link up with yours, here's the link to the first relevant post that I spotted, read down from there for rest and consider post #s: 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259
Original application was May 28th of this year.

If that doesn't work for you, I may cry, and then I'll check to see if you have all been infested by alien mind control parasites.
Last edited by 1handclap; Sep 13, 2011 at 09:33 AM.
Welcome to the waffles of corruption you ingredient of a peanut butter and jelly sangmich.

Don't get mad at me when you wake up one day tied up in a closet with a vibrator up your anus. I sleep walk when having erotic dreams :c