Toribash
I'm hoping to get a Excadrill, and Beartic, but I don't feel like evolving them cause you can't catch a Beartic in autumn (the time in my pokemon game now, only in winter, which is months away)
I could find a drilbur, and evolve it but to be honest I just raised my unfezant to the say level as my Samurott and Simisear, and I don't have the time cause I have to face the pokemon league soon...

so any ideas?

other pokemon suggestions? (and there locations please)

currently at, route 8 going to the next city.

also, any pokemon suggestions are fine just asking if there were any other ways to get those 2 pokemon.

I'm actually really desperate.

EDIT: just got a exp share, so it might be easier but suggestions, and locations would be nice.
Last edited by EmpireSlay; Mar 26, 2011 at 04:58 PM.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
My team,

Sazandra (DarkDragon thing)
Kyrem(Frost thing Legend)
Lapras
Shiburibidon(electric eel)
Shandera(Chandelier) ofc.
Gigaith(rock thing Crystal)

Any tips on type spread/ coverage?
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
I'm hoping to get a Excadrill, and Beartic, but I don't feel like evolving them cause you can't catch a Beartic in autumn (the time in my pokemon game now, only in winter, which is months away)

You can catch a Cubchoo in Twist Mountain and evolve it. OR wait for Winter which is only days away. April to be exact. If you want a Beartic now, adjust your DS' internal clock and change it the date to April. As for Drilbur, you wanna trade? I have a Lv 26 Male Drilbur with me.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
You can catch a Cubchoo in Twist Mountain and evolve it. OR wait for Winter which is only days away. April to be exact. If you want a Beartic now, adjust your DS' internal clock and change it the date to April. As for Drilbur, you wanna trade? I have a Lv 26 Male Drilbur with me.

Already caught them both, Beartic seems pretty cool I'll probably train him later.

I just found a random Excadrill, wow. It really helped me through the e4, and vsing N.

My connection is messed up hoping to get that fixed sometime, but I'll trade ya Excadrill or beartic for something. (when my wifi is fixed)

but thanks, for the info

-----------------------------------------------------------------

also, all of you should join #pokemon
Last edited by EmpireSlay; Mar 27, 2011 at 06:06 PM.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
My team,

Sazandra (DarkDragon thing)
Kyrem(Frost thing Legend)
Lapras
Shiburibidon(electric eel)
Shandera(Chandelier) ofc.
Gigaith(rock thing Crystal)

Any tips on type spread/ coverage?

A good fighting or rock type will decimate your team.
current team

pignite-25
sandile-16

I am looking for a low leveled (1-15) pawniard and a oshawott and a snivy could anyone trade them to me i have a victini (lvl 15) that i dont want and like 3 audinos the audinos are pretty rare the music on the ds changes and the screemn changes when its near you.
Last edited by DuckonQwack; Mar 28, 2011 at 03:27 AM.
I actually don't catch an Audino. I just battle then BOOM. Experience points go through the roof. And you encounter them on shaking patches of grass, and in terms of rarity of shaking patch grass Pokemon, Audino is most common.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
DuckonQwack get on #pokemon eventually, if you find me online we can sync a trade. I could get you those pokemon you want/need.

Btw did this just for fun. Its not very well done as it is my first but I felt like sharing

Current team:

Servine lvl 28
Victini lvl 30
Zorua lvl 1
Rufflet lvl 1
Oshawott lvl 1
Tepig lvl 1
All the lvl 1s I got in a trade just today, super psyched about that.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.