Toribash
Hello My Name Is Kyle i Love Soccer My name Irl is Kyle The Best Mods im Good At Are Mushu And Wushu,Akido and ABD my weakest Mod is Twinswords .-. xD i amd 12 years old I started toribash in 2012 And i have loved it ever since i could help this clan bye possibly becoming rank 1 but Another reason is to become a better person and be better in toribash i watch ConCon19 (Vids) And i think he is pretty cool i Think essence is cool and i would like to tak part :3 Im on toribash everyday mostly all day Im on the forums everydat all day aswell And i hope yall like my app And i hope i Could Become a member Of Essence http://www.toribash.com/usercard/NinjaKyle.
Attached Files
1x a.rpl (43.9 KB, 12 views)
NICE TURN AROUND.rpl (57.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by NinjaKyle; Jan 11, 2014 at 03:55 AM.
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
APPLICATION
Hello friends my name is In Game :NinjaKyle IRL:Kyle and I would wish to join this clan....just in case you weren't aware.
BASIC STUFF THAT NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT
So to get the basic stuff out of the way right now my name is Kyle and I am 13. ANYWAY onto a real application.
REASON FOR JOINING
So the main reason I want to join this clan is because I know a few people from here and are good friends with (concon19 and rappunk23 concon my fav tho :3). another reason is that in almost every clan I have been in there has been some sort of neggativeness connection But with essence there always positive
WHAT I CAN BRING TO THE CLAN
So on the subject of what I as a person can bring to the clan other then the obvious forum activity and just overall maturity and respect for clan members.
STRENGTHS AND FLAWS
So Imma get this out of the way right now, my main flaw is Twinswords.Although I am working on getting that fixed (I'm making it sound like its a broken gear or something aren't I?) But other then that no Other flaws that I can think of as of the time I am writing this. So lets move on to my strengths which is rule enforcement and Mushu. rule enforcement came from my long time leading electric and Mushu is something I developed over time.
TORIBASH HISTORY
Now Im not gonna sit here and write out a hour long read about what I have done within the toribash community....mainly because I haven't done anything really.The most notable thing was that I lead a clan to (Phase for those of you who are wondering).And on the subject of clans my past clans other then Phase were pyro and Apex. pyro only briefly due to them being a largely in-game clan and me being a largely forum based person. I left Apex to start Phase with Boerhae. and I left Phase because frankly The Members werent forum Active. But yeah other then that Im just your standard toribash player. well I guess not because if I was I would have some sort of infraction which I don't and on that subject I have never been banned either.
OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT FIND FUN....SORT OF
I Think it is pretty cool to have concon19 as a Co leader He is My idol And i Watch he Vids all the time And i hope u like This app Cause i would Like to take part In Essence http://www.toribash.com/usercard/NinjaKyle.

I'm going to be the first to say that this application is basically a copy of mine. The only thing you really did was change the names of certain people/clans as far as I can see. so sadly I'm going to have to say no to this application.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Well If i may Ask How many no's Do i have to get for me not to be able in the clan
Last edited by NinjaKyle; Jan 11, 2014 at 03:05 AM.
You need the majority of us to say yes. I say no.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Could i Re-apply Cause i thought that was like a format
-----
I have re edited my app and i hope u can say yes and i could be in hope u like it
Last edited by NinjaKyle; Jan 11, 2014 at 04:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
Hello My Name Is Kyle i Love Soccer My name Irl is Kyle The Best Mods im Good At Are Mushu And Wushu,Akido and ABD my weakest Mod is Twinswords .-. xD i amd 12 years old I started toribash in 2012 And i have loved it ever since i could help this clan bye possibly becoming rank 1 but Another reason is to become a better person and be better in toribash i watch ConCon19 (Vids) And i think he is pretty cool i Think essence is cool and i would like to tak part :3 Im on toribash everyday mostly all day Im on the forums everydat all day aswell And i hope yall like my app And i hope i Could Become a member Of Essence http://www.toribash.com/usercard/NinjaKyle.

My vote is no, sorry.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Belt: 6th dan black belt almost a 7th dan.

Preferred Mods: Aikido,ABD,Twin swords

Old Clans: (Pyro) they were like my toribash family but i left due to the clan breaking apart.

Why you want to join?:

I want to join Essence because I saw many people from Essence (they were really good and kind like rappunk) they gave me inspriation to be became better in toribash (Fourm wise). I think Essence is a good place for me I know there are other clans like Obey But to me they aren't very kind like every one in essence is.

The skills sets that I bring to Essence is more forum post I am more of a forum active person to know i don't have many post like you all do but i hope you can still consider me.

Other Qualities:

I am clam person. I am friendly person to get to know. I am peacefully person. I am self-control and loyal. I am generous person and i like to help other people. I take martial art called Taekwondo. I like to have fun and chill out with friends.Also some thing to know about me is i was born in Fukushima Japan i left at the age of 11(So my grammar may be kinda odd ,My birth day is April 15th and thats about it my irl name is Chris .Thank you for reading i hope i can be a new member of [Essence]
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I'm willing to give you a shot, yes from me.

thank you for your vote i will try to not disappoint you or any one in essence
I saw you ingame, i like you, so yes.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.