Ranking
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Yes, I was told that by many people Lots of people say i have good leader-ship skills. But you seem like an awesome one. This clan is in shape.

Edit: Has this clan got a clan video? If so can i see it

Excellent to hear. I think you'll fit into Essence very well then.
Nah, we don't. We're not a skill-based clan. We're a social one.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Okay, fair enough Going to go play some battlefield 3 if you also have xbox add KrDzZ and tell me that its you from toribash. Also who is taking part in BF4 beta?
blue
pink
Okay, fair enough Going to go play some battlefield 3 if you also have xbox add KrDzZ and tell me that its you from toribash. Also who is taking part in BF4 beta?

I'm downloading it tomorrow (pc)

@EssM
I won't be on tomorrow because I am going to study hard for the test I have on Saturday
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^

I don't have an xbox unfortunately, otherwise I would.

Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
I'm downloading it tomorrow (pc)

@EssM
I won't be on tomorrow because I am going to study hard for the test I have on Saturday

Alright mate, noted.
Good luck with your test.
Oh, tomorrow I'll be smashing helos into buildings and driving tanks in BF4 Beta.
In the immortal words of BrySi:
"Grab your guns, it's time to go to war. Here we come, yeah, we're knocking at your door. Buildings fall, bodies hit the floor, in Battlefield 4 (BATTLEFIELD 4!)"
Won't be able to make it to the server tonight.
Sorry guys, something last minute came up.
Tomorrow... Ill be playing my nuts off at a football game for marching band.

I wanna play toribash but life says screw you sometimes.
*insert sadface*

BTW, is anyone else besides me SUPER excited for pokemon X and Y