Ranking
Here's a few things I've made in the past, and or still working with. I couldn't get the images to resize to a smaller resolution either so MY BAD ON THAT! But, this is pretty much what I've made.

A bit of art stuff

I'm a pretty unorganized person when it comes to things like this, but yeah, that's some things I made. But in general I love rough looking things.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Everything looks good from what I'm used to seeing from stick figure animations^^^
Nothin really to say besides "keep practicing".

Here's the Himiko stuff Lionet so badly wants lol
(I've drawn a lot since the last time I've posted, and my art has improve an ass ton. Just too lazy to post lol)

Ram Ranch Totally Rocks

¿?
Nice, I love the expression.

I just have one request: make hands more roundy and remove those "hand bones" or whatever it's named in english, so she'll look cuter :^3
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I gotchu
-----
Done?

-----
I rounded the hand as much as I could, it'd look weird to me if I did it any more lmao
Last edited by Lotus; Sep 6, 2018 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
The left arm looks kinda disturbing to me, but I think that's just me, I'm not sure ._.
Overall everything else looks quite nice to me, good job^

So I've been improving slowly, and this is my new project. Can I have some criticism on how to improve better?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@Lotus: absolutely yes!!!! Perfect

@Patrick: that's sick as fuck xD

I would say, if I were a expert at modeling 3D stuff, that it lacks in finishing effects like shading and lighting, or even texturing with different colors to give a feeling that this isn't as "minimalist" and "sci-fi", it would be more living and real, you know?

well, in the other hand, I love exactly this kind of art^. Minimalism gives me orgasms and guns+sci-fi games are wedding pretty well nowadays, so it is possible to abstract this gun to the hands of a special soldier or something.

I gave you 2 CnCs, one as realistic gun and other as a modern type of designing. If it was good or bad depends upon what you're aiming to do.
Anyways, as a modeler and considering how many details you had to work on, I can tell you are great at it
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I mean it's made for the sci-fi looks and without the effects and stuff, I'm just trying to improve in the whole detailing/modelling thing.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Lionet basically said what I was going to say... rip
I like it tho. Looks sick

Here's a year's worth of photography!
something i kinda wish i majored in but not really

Mainly in order from beginning to end

-----
I want to take more pictures with sand, but it's too hard to work with
Last edited by Lotus; Sep 9, 2018 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?