Toribash
I honestly liked your video, and I'm actually thinking about going to full sail, which is an arts university.
but... are you loyal ?

You have me yes if it counts.
Last edited by TheLostCarrot; Oct 15, 2014 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Hi
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
I honestly liked your video, and I'm actually thinking about going to full sail, which is an arts university.
but... are you loyal ?

PS. how do you feel about Cold carrots ? [just a question of interest]

I'm loyal to anything I fit into. Wait... that can be taken out of context...

Cold Carrots? Meh, I dunno really, I guess if they're the right size they're tastey. Small ones? no. no.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
Nick: iKas
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt with around 350-360 games until 3rd Dan.
Forum Activity: I'm pretty damn active on here, I come on every day and am on for most of the day whether it be marketing or just chatting with friends.
Ingame Activity: I go on every day (or when possible) to play on the public servers or just to see what other people are doing. (Betting lel)
Past Clans: Uhhh... I have to think... (Aura), (Its), (Eternal), (Haze) and that's all I can remember.
Bad History: I have gotten 2 warnings for leaving irrelevent posts on [S] threads. That's about all the bad history I've had.
Why do you want to join?: I feel like I will get along with you guys, you seem cool and active. I left most of my past clans due to forum inactivity.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I'm pretty decent at photoshop work and sony vegas video editing, I'm also slightly improving when it comes to replay making aswell. I'm pretty good in ABD aswell.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph: I've been the leader of 2 clans, Aura and Haze, both of these clans have unfortunately died/become inactive as I've not had the time to keep them alive. I'm also currently studying photography and graphical art/design in school. I'm reasonably decent at selling stuff in the market, but somehow I'm still poor. I was only in (Its) & (Eternal) very briefly as I had personal issues with members currently residing within both clans.

Video Example

If I have missed anything out, please do tell me.
If you need/want to know anything else, please ask.
Thanks for reading.

I have to say no because I have met you ingame before, and you were quite annoying. I have no proof except for the experiences, if you can show me more maturity I might change it to a yes. Until then, no.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Nick: Shakky
Belt: Master Belt
Forum Activity: 4/10
Ingame Activity: 8/10
Past Clans: sheep, evo
Bad History: none
Why do you want to join?: Im looking for a new home, beta asked me if i wanna join and well, i know many of you guys.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: Shakkyness
I say yes. I know he was in a few other clans but just to help out in his defense. He was also loyal to evolution for a long time so I say we should welcome him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
Why do you want to join?: Im looking for a new home, beta asked me if i wanna join and well, i know many of you guys.

Shittiest app I have ever seen, but yes cuz shakky.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this

I cant give him enough of yes
. LETS GET FUCKED UP

Beta asked me to vote on your app, so I say no.

But I know you already got invited, so welcome to the clan . I'm sure you'll be a great member, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster