Toribash
Space. My experience with this clan is amazing. This clan is very active, fun, and they host many events. Here you will know what to do.... This clan brings me an immense amount of joy. This clan keeps you active and on track at forum activity.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Everybody, say hello to Space, our newest novice. Just stay active and friendly and you will be fine. (and have tons of fun hopefully xD)

Hello, fellow monks.

I am really glad to be here, and won't be leaving soon so get used to me being around guys
Welcome Space! We're glad you're hear and hope you stay in this clan forever (i will keep you here no matter what). I hope i get to know you better. Bye.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
@all: Hey guys, I'm so fuckin' proud of you! You all doing great work and it feels so familiar.
I'm impressed about the activity and (repeating myself) I'm so fuckin' proud.

A short update about the Squads: We started a pool.. 14k TC for the first season. Check out the thread, meet your team and start warring!
Hey everyone!
This clan is really doing great. I saw Condings today and he has a new laptop now which means he will be more active on the forum which is great.
I also had an idea (Stolen from flow) to edit the applications and add a quote of one person with the banner "accepted" or "rejected". What do you guys think about that?

i am a bird now - Lil B

I like it. Timmy haven't been very ingame active lately just forum active and I have gotten very bad ingame. Could you like teach me the basics and where we left off cause I kinda forgot everything.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
I like it. Timmy haven't been very ingame active lately just forum active and I have gotten very bad ingame. Could you like teach me the basics and where we left off cause I kinda forgot everything.

I would like to. When do you have time to do some training?
Space (Our newest member) can also help you if he wants to ofcourse hehe.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Timmy i can train right now i was making the new thread and editing it so i just got to this thread.