Toribash
Sorry Maciek, but this will have to be insta-denied. You will have to expand your application a lot more in order for you to get in discussion.
Some tips in being accepted:
- Be Creative
- Be Unique
- Try to impress us
- Meet us in-game

Guys, reading the first page you will to get a better performance.
Can I give you boys a tip? You should avoid short applications, show us that you are different.
Show us you deserve to be a member!
My Application for All Stars
I have not made many applications but review this lol.
My GMT is IST and I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt.
I have done Aikido pretty much my whole time on toribash but I am ok at mods like judo and a little boxshu.I am also trying my best to learn to spar, parkour and masing.
I am friends with a lot of u guys and also i wanna be able to defeat all the members in the clan after a while(I am not bragging or trying to insult anybody).
I am very active but I may be a little inactive during my exams.

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Ripper2423 View Post
I have not made many applications but review this lol.
My GMT is IST and I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt.
I have done Aikido pretty much my whole time on toribash but I am ok at mods like judo and a little boxshu.I am also trying my best to learn to spar, parkour and masing.
I am friends with a lot of u guys and also i wanna be able to defeat all the members in the clan after a while(I am not bragging or trying to insult anybody).
I am very active but I may be a little inactive during my exams.

Rip. You seem like a nice person! you immediately joined our discord and chatted. which is always a good thing. Get to know us.

I suggest you get in game more, find us about and meet more of us. I would also suggest you look over some of the other applicants here that have been accepted.

We are going to deny you for now for the following reasons:
-Shitty application (not gonna sugar coat it im sorry)
Compared to others it is very short and very little information. Theres more text in my reply to your application than your app.
That doesn't look good
give us some information, give us your history on your tb experience and why you wanna join other than to beat us. Which you can easily attempt outside of the clan as well.
Keep up the work and you may see a different result.

You're free to Re-Apply in two weeks

Denied
Last edited by Mikes; Dec 31, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
My AS application
First of my GMT is IST and I am a 2nd dan Black Belt.
My real name is Jonah Dias.I have been playing for 5 months now and I in love with this game.Im 15 and i live in India and I have my exams coming soon.I also have interests in playing the guitar and playing football or soccer as some people call it.Iam very active on this game and I am online whenever i can be.My birthday is on 24th December.

I have only played aikido and abd my whole time all the way from white belt.

I was mostly thought by Sway the leader of Volt.He thought me to lift which is one of my most important weapons in my playstyle.I also know how to suplex and slam and throw a little as well and i use each of these when required.

I wanna join this clan because of the good crowd and the friendly atmosphere you guys have also because of how diverse the clan is, u guys have video editors,artists,sparrers,fighters and the list keeps going.I also am a friend of many of the clans members,such as Prime,Zwar,Reno,Reaper,Xene,Trestet and I want to know more of u guys coz u seem friendly.

I am learning to spar and parkour and mas and many other mods like lenshu,mushu,boxshu,wushu etc.

If i get accepted you guys will not regret it and I can continue my toribash journey with the rest of you and learn along with you.

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:43 PM. Reason: This should be better
hey im JHunter03, i havent played in a while but im pretty good, i tested myself against a trained 10th dan and beat him twice out of three times. my GMT is -4 and i speak english and some spanish, im good for stats if u need me for sumthin like that. i am 13 and i hunt fish play soccer and tennis. happy new years

<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
I'm a Brown Belt, almost Black, I play everyday, I didn't play for 2 days because of the New Year, but I play normally. In my opinion, I'm good at aikidobigdojo, and a bit at mushu. I'm good but not much at spar. I'm chasing this clan because it's the most active and coolest. I will do everything I can for it.

All Star
Hi I'm TABATA974.
I am 16 years old.

I want to enter your clan Trestet because I arrived at a certain level and I feel able to get into your clan.

A little information I create a lot of texture set of all types of format.

Mon GMT est IST je suis 5th Dan Black Belt.

I also have a particular way when I play if I am accepted you will see my way of playing.

Here is some replay of me and if you have a good eye you will see my way of playing.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

TABATA974

Attached Files
ACROBATIC DECAP.rpl (55.2 KB, 6 views)
MEGA MONSTER KICK.rpl (24.9 KB, 3 views)
TWIST DECAP.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
TOURBILLON DECAP.rpl (60.0 KB, 4 views)