Toribash
well if nuthug thinks you're cool you can expect an invite from him in the near future!
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

oh.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by skyrum View Post
Hello anyone here?

no.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

had just left my first clan after making many new freinds, and I had noticed a few of you guys dominating in all the modes of my liking. At the time, Yasiou and Rathelfrog were RAWR hopefuls, and one by one they gained memebrship while I sat back and tried very hard to make an impression. I then made a few freinds in the clan such as Mantrain, AndTheFish, Siku, Bao, and RamenRyce. These few players showed me the skill and determination it takes to play the game, and yet still have a fun time, joking and talking about anything that comes to mind.

After a while I joined a couple more clans, but none of them gave me the feeling I get when I play with you guys. The feeling of having to prove myself worthy of memebrship into such a great clan. I quit my clan, hoping to re-apply and gain membership. Little did I know that soon the application thread would be closed due to having enough members. So I went on playing the game. I met a few more great members such as Nut, Grey, Strange, Ben, and Mosier. Nut, Grey, and Ben interseted me in the mode aikdio. I soon became an aikdio buff almost making it instinct to go to BlackBelt Aikido everytime I logged in. Nut also helped me when I began hosting tounaments. he carefully helped me step by step planning and organizing it. What a coinsidence that the winner of that tounament would turn out to be Siku.

Now, as a 7th Dan Blackbelt, I have come to realize that being in the clan is not all I care about. What I do care about is being around you guys. Whether it be fighting a few matches with you, or just talkin' and chillin'. Being in this clan would mean very much to me because it would signify that you guys enjoy being around me as well.

Thanks so much for reading.

See you around,
IceShadow
Originally Posted by leha240 View Post
Thanks so much for reading.

You're welcome!

Vox sucks