View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dude, then you might as well quit Toribash for the same reason. Almost all the servers are always empty. It's freaking annoying. But at least here we've got a chance to make something a little more active.
Teach Your
Flags To
Dance!
..and it's gone.
Shakky is gone.
KD is gone.

We are dying.
I've tried my best and I did everything I could.
Still no progress.
Members get bored.
We are dying.
Leader can't do much else if he tried everything he could.

Shakky is gone.
KD is gone.
2Bash is gone.
We are dead.

I have a life to attend.
Thanks everyone.
Keep in touch.
Why the hack did u give up so quick 2bash? this clan is official and you guys have a server, thats a nice start...
Yes i agree With shakky sorry but i didnt even see a member in 3 days, that impressive seriously

Edit: I know i souldnt leave Damn all that, its my fault, no you cant do this 2bash you know you cant =D
Last edited by kanden666; Jun 30, 2008 at 08:19 PM.
2Bash, don't be an idiot, don't let this clan die, just keep strong and keep recruiting, everything will be fine and the clan will be active again, never let a clan die.
Don't you think that nowadays this happens with all the clans? It's tough starting a new clan when there are already almost a hundred. You've gotten past a few of the barriers, you've got the few devoted members you need to start. Now it when we need those devoted members to work hard on recruiting. This clan has got the chance to make it, but if everyone just quit when it got difficult, there wouldn't be any clans at all.
Last edited by Totentag; Jun 30, 2008 at 07:50 PM.
Teach Your
Flags To
Dance!
Originally Posted by 2Bash View Post
Shakky is gone.
KD is gone.

We are dying.
I've tried my best and I did everything I could.
Still no progress.
Members get bored.
We are dying.
Leader can't do much else if he tried everything he could.

Shakky is gone.
KD is gone.
2Bash is gone.
We are dead.

I have a life to attend.
Thanks everyone.
Keep in touch.

iCU right there..

heh..

:|