Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i think its a bad idea to make 2 FC clans.....wayyyy to confusing....we got some nice fighters on board so were doing alright
Hey wat do yall think of these replays and maybe u can put some of my replays in a new revised video if u make a new video ok flesh
Attached Files
get over here.rpl (63.6 KB, 4 views)
just right.rpl (104.7 KB, 2 views)
wat does this do.rpl (71.4 KB, 3 views)
Bodyslam.rpl (48.8 KB, 2 views)
Flesh let's kick all inactive members. Inactive being haven't posted in 3 months. It would certainly make my job easier managing FCTourney XD And it would shorten Tourney Length On the other hand making a 2nd clan would make my job managing FCTourney twice as hard -_- IT'S HARD ENOUGH MAN!!! XD
We could wait until we become official then we will make a thread like this: Inactive for a while? Post here! And here members will post: the reason for inactivity, how much it will take, and when they will be back. I think i will PM Erth to see wtf is happening we already wated 1 month to get answer about us official...:|
Or we could just post on main page of clan "Post within 3 months or be kicked for inactivity. We are clearing up some space since we're full"
i think i counted 46 people total in the clan and if i did we can split the clan into 2 one lead by u flesh and the other lead by jooker and u would each get 22 members to go with your group. Also zen if we do 2 tourney we can do the co leaders of the group flesh picks manage their tourney and the co leaders of the group jooker picks manage their tourney as well.Also if we were to split the clan up into 2 we could also have war between ourselves by picking the top 5 best fighters of each group
-----
and pinning them against each other
-----
Originally Posted by imbatman69 View Post
i think i counted 46 people total in the clan and if i did we can split the clan into 2 one lead by u flesh and the other lead by jooker and u would each get 22 members to go with your group. Also zen if we do 2 tourney we can do the co leaders of the group flesh picks manage their tourney and the co leaders of the group jooker picks manage their tourney as well.Also if we were to split the clan up into 2 we could also have war between ourselves by picking the top 5 best fighters of each group
-----
and pinning them against each other

Once u go bat u dont go back
-----
how do u make a signature on here
Last edited by imbatman69; Jun 20, 2014 at 12:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump