Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd. Then MJ began too gag like Bart Simpson, but suddenly the candyhouse was invaded by a group of evil potatoes dressed like rotten tomatoes. Then I threw smegma
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd. Then MJ began too gag like Bart Simpson, but suddenly the candyhouse was invaded by a group of evil potatoes dressed like rotten tomatoes. Then I threw smegma in their
Welcome some new people.
People meaning teachers.

BogdanZ - Supervisor.
Notar - Grammar teacher and in-game teacher.
Dargon- Inactive person who is in the army and does not prioritize toribash. Also the guy you wanna ask help from. But since he's not around for now, ask from me, or Trials (;-;)

And Trials, super moderator. And a supervisor here in BLEU.

So yeah.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
My new remix video
Hi all if you read it just watch my video in youtube
just click this and just tell em if you are enjoyed!
Matt76.
It gets better...
I would say "your not even in this school anymore gtfo" but that kinda applies to me too so......yeah. Imma stay outta this one.
Free head texture! Click Here
first turn
relax all
lower both shoulders
right rotating chest
right bending lumbar
extedning left glute
extending left hip
contracting right hip
contract both knees

50 frames later
extending right glute
contracting left hip
extending right hip
extending abs
extedning both knees
left bending lumbar
left rotating chest
raising both shoulders
extending both elbows
extending both wrists
contracting left pec
extednig right pec

theres the kik
-----
sum one see this is the heli kik that i use (i dotn use the one that matt posted)
Last edited by daxter99; Jan 26, 2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd. Then MJ began too gag like Bart Simpson, but suddenly the candyhouse was invaded by a group of evil potatoes dressed like rotten tomatoes. Then I threw smegma in their in something
Notar's grammar and fighting classes
Hello and welcome to my grammar and fighting techniques class. I will teach a variety of grammar skills and in-game fighting skills including judo, aikido, running, and more. These classes are only for [Bleu] members. For those of you who sign up, you don't have to sign up for both classes. You may sign up for both if you'd like.

Grammar Classes:
Grammar classes will be held on another thread here in the [Bleu] Forum. Every week, I will post on that thread teaching a new lesson on grammar, proper English, punctuation, and capitalization.

Fighting Classes:
Fighting classes will be held when you PM me and tell me when and where. In other words, when you are free at the moment, send me a PM and tell me when and what server to be in so I can teach you. Times you can PM me: 4:00PM -5 GMT - 9:30PM -5 GMT. WEEKDAYS ONLY. If I don't respond to your PM within 30 minutes, then I am unavailable.

Name:
Age(Optional):
Classes you are signing up for:
Belt:
Favorite Mod:
About you(Optional):

Students:
SupaLolCat: Fighting Classes
FabioG: Both Classes
Waxy: Fighting Classes
Snewby: Both Classes
uke888: Fighting Classes
Last edited by Notar; Feb 2, 2011 at 03:04 AM.