Toribash
I TOTALLY LAUGHED WHEN I READ 'PROPER G'
LOL.
Anyways yeah, my mom randomly raged on me from out of no where last night?
I was all reading my City of Bones and she comes home, yelling at my sister for doing something bad, I guess. And she's like 'NOPE. NO MORE ANYTHING FOR YOU.' Then she proceeded to take away my iphone, WHICH IS MY KEY TO PORTABLE MUSIC, MUSIC. She took away my beats and my computer and tv.
I asked this morning why she raged on me for doing nothing and when I'll get my stuff back and she was all like 'I'LL GIVE YOU THEM WHEN I WANT'.
I was all like.

Thank goodness for school computers man.
Fuck.
It runs minecraft slow, I are disappoint. And toribash.

I have no camera. I'll need to get my dad's laptop and use the camera thinger in there.

And I can't log onto Steam, on account of me not ever, ever remembering my password for it.
Just started learning quantum physics in chemistry this week. I basically said to my teacher "What is this, I don't even...". I still love science :s
My face when I study quantum physics < http://mlfw.info/f/299/

"Quantum mechanics describes the time evolution of physical systems via a mathematical structure called the wave function. The wave function encapsulates the probability that the system is to be found in a given state at a given time. Quantum mechanics also allows one to calculate the effect on the system of making measurements of properties of the system by defining the effect of those measurements on the wave function."
Last edited by Arbalest; Oct 5, 2011 at 11:21 PM.
My face is like that. Constantly. Sometimes.

I sent my password. I checked my hotmail, my gmail, my yahoo, my gmail hotmail...

WHAT PASSWORD WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
YOUR PASSWORD WAS PROBABLY 'FLUFFYISSOSEXYDAMMIT'
TRY IT TRY IT.
AND SCREAM IT AS YOU TYPE IT.

OH and I took my sister's scooter out for a ride just now and damn, that was a fun ass time.
I just kept looping around and then I was all like 'fuck this' then went into the street and teased cars and such.
My face was all like :3 the whole damn time.
Fuck.
IT DIDN'T WORK.

Maybe it was because I didn't scream it?

The guinea pigs are in a small box. It's really small. I don't like it.
-----
Stuff is happening. Still.

I figured out my password. Actually, no. I figured out my username.

Last edited by Acavado; Oct 6, 2011 at 08:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump