Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

here is my fail attempt:
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

not bad arb, remember guys take ur time and lots of effort if we win we get to have them above our avi's forever just like smods and unibash and all that
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
here is a good one just make it kinda resemble this:
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

they are i just made them
-----
btw juicy the sets fine post the flats
Last edited by Sulfur; May 25, 2011 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm toxic go away.
Tookitooki: It's fine, don't worry about it.

Wolf:
You and Aus never went through with it?

Also, Bloodjockey was somewhat active but became inactive and was kicked.
Deathpool2 and Bashem never posted (never became real members) and all became inactive without change to the point where, in the whole DSC of over 3000 posts,
Bashem posted 10 times, and
Deathpool2 posted ONCE.

If you were ever offended by any statement of mine, it may have been made with anger, as Tooki had gone through. You're a great member, and Wicked would most likely still be unofficial if you weren't there to help support us. I WOULD like to solve the issue you are having with the clan and not see you go. So, I encourage you to stay atleast for now, and if Wicked truely continued to act disrespectfully as you felt we did, then I, aswell as all other members of Wicked, would kindly honor your leave without objection.
I've noticed, my title as a 'merciful' leader has begun going down the drain. I had begun taking 'betraying' or quitting for another clan personally as an 'insult' to both the clan and I, even when that wasn't true. That's what I've been laying upon on you.
I hope for you to change your mind and rejoin the clan, as it would also help me in acting as I used to.

Lmao, this took me 45 minutes.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
Ninja: You're Wicked Usertitle is actually pretty good. How did you make it that shape? (Copy and paste?)
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
I'm fine with it. Im good at chess too, so I may join. DM would be a great clan to ally with.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
I'll need a while to think.
-----
Also, we talked over it once before in clan events thread, but idk what ever happened to it.
-----
Also, we talked over it once before in clan events thread, but idk what ever happened to it.
Last edited by Smoshy_old; May 25, 2011 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Team pony.
Ok cool ill try to get some clan members of mine to post here. So we can get things worked out.
-----
Wait im confused now ive read it over and over and i cant understand.

So we are clan allies that means we combine forces under one chess master to play in an ultimate game of chess is that it?
Last edited by floop78; May 25, 2011 at 02:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE