Toribash
/invade

Well i guess everyone is entitled to there vote xD........i pm quite and help him with his movements because he asks me to and let me tell you he is a very nice guy there not even thinking about anything other than the fact that he is a white belt -___-.....and thecobra what you mean proove that he is a black belt xD he dosen't need to proove anything his replays speak for him lol....what whitebelt you know can do that stuff lol.....if he wasn't a black belt then he must have been higher then that
wanna spar? pm me =]
Wow guys i didn't think a simple application would cause this much problems

I don't even want to join this clan if a simple app is causing all this drama over a belt color!...come on seriously guys a belt color?......can we just all get along please? it shouldn't be this complicated....can't you guys make a poll thing and decide that way?

It even got to the point where clan mates are calling each other stupid and retards and stuff....please guys stop it's not that deep....i look up to this clan alot that's why i wanted to join but if you guys don't want me here just because of my belt then fine so be it.....
Last edited by Quite_old0706; Aug 1, 2011 at 12:16 AM.
[WTU]
yepppp Quite bro, it happen's. Personaly me I don't see why belt is a problem. If he plays like a pro than whats the problem? Is it me? Or is it all just arrogance.
Last edited by link8; Aug 1, 2011 at 01:33 PM.
we already have our desicion no poll needed.
our leeders could post here if they ant :/
and from now we keep this thread free from spam plz link.
im totally with cobra in this point. We have many members accepted now its time to accept people that we know better IMO.
and I do not know why everyone here has to justify hisself after our votes
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Aug 1, 2011 at 11:49 AM.

Quite accepted.
3akoh approved.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Quite accepted.
3akoh approved.

thank you =)

Originally Posted by link8 View Post
Welcome to the clan quite brother ^_^, can I practice with you sometime :3.

thank you!

sure we could =] i have all day to play right now if you want =D
[WTU]
okay.
Quite Welcome!)
If your opponent is stronger,then his actions must fall out of the limits of his understanding... (c)3akoh