Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Atic as another leader.
ye
5 Votes / 26.32%
no
14 Votes / 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Jire please stop
/INVADE

Jire i had enough of your bullshit.. stop trolling me and my clan members.

/INVADE
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
No, it isn't bugged. It carried over from their old Tori-clan, according to Uric. Have fun being number 2!

That's bullshit. Guys, maybe let's stop trolling. Maybe let's stop trolling and improve our skills instead, get some fresh meat, beat 'em all up and get our spot back?
I'm jairs add-woa-cats

Why so offensive? And why posting, if it's just Mr. Jairs, why should you make it public instead of sending a polite private messages? Yes?

Also, you can't litigate since trolling isn't an official word in his country and can't be used as a reason to have the law on Jire. I think it also is useless, since you don't want to pay hard dollars for the services of a lawyer and other expensive related to the case.
Last edited by Markofo; Jul 1, 2011 at 12:40 AM.
Yiazmat: Well first he walked into my clan server while i wasent there and starting saying RAGE sucks.. your clan leader is shit etc. i met up with him later to see what he wanted and he dident give me a straight answer he just kept on trolling me . dident care much.

And now sometimes he pops up from nowhere in RAGE server and starts to type random shit like ''im from RAGE i have to be angry all the time rawwrrrr'' then he leaves.

it was funny at first but now its just annoying. i have some screenshots that i captured but i dont want to make him look bad. So tell him to stop or im reporting him with my screenshots as proof.

NUFF SAID
U mad?

Stop invading here derp.
AND SEND A PM TO JIRE ... I don't care about what he did to you.

AND AGAIN, STOP INVADING HERE TO USELESS THINGS BRO.
Why the hell you created this damn thread? You dont even have said what he did. This thread is totally useless, if he bothers you, report him. I also dont care about if he trolls you or not. If you thought I'll kick him just because this useless thread, you thought wrong.
Useless? i mean one of your clan members are dissing my whole clan.. i figured maybe you guys could make him stop before this escalates into a war.

this is the last invade im going to post. Take responsiblity for your members actions ..
Surely it's useless, if you need to complain about something, PM a smod, that's because they're there.

Going to close it, and I hope you dont make these useless things in mah board again.
Last edited by Math; Jul 1, 2011 at 01:24 AM.