Toribash
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellll I finally decided to actually join the [Nao] Beat up Shit clan!
Because why the fuck not, And also Your all fabulous. Sooo lets get into the detail!
The names Sooni or thats what people call me now in the gaming world you know.
Im a toribash flame forger I make flames and shit there will be a list of examples down below! Im 12. Yes 12 dont mind about the age are your a fucktard, But to be honest go ahead I have Skype and everything ( Aliengamer10 )
Ive been playing this game since 2012 before I even had this account. My brother showed me this game and I played with an old account called samsungi or something, I really dont remember the account name. Im a master belt, Mostly I play quick aikido and go and meet up some friends in bet servers or private servers. I live in Kuwait the country with the worlds biggest currency in the world! Ive been in these clans. My first clan ever that I made randomly which was stupid called (NG), (OC), (monk) longtime ago, [U] I left due to the inactivity, And the rest that I completely forgot since I woke up stupid. And havent slept well, My GMT Is +3:00. I guess this is my app I will be previewing my examples down below including my replays. Have a good day!

Examples
Attached Files
Top5InsaneFights.rpl (52.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Ares; Aug 23, 2016 at 09:40 AM.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellll I finally decided to actually join the [Nao] Beat up Shit clan!
Because why the fuck not, And also You all are fabulous. Sooo lets get into the detail!
The names Sooni or thats what people call me now in the gaming world you know.
Im a toribash flame forger I make flames and shit there will be a list of examples down below! Im 12. Yes 12 dont mind about the age are your a fucktard, But to be honest go ahead I have Skype and everything ( Aliengamer10 )
Ive been playing this game since 2012 before I even had this account. My brother showed me this game and I played with an old account called samsungi or something, I really dont remember the account name. Im a master belt, Mostly I play quick aikido and go and meet up some friends in bet servers or private servers. I live in Kuwait the country with the worlds biggest currency in the world! Ive been in these clans. My first clan ever that I made randomly which was stupid called (NG), (OC), (monk) longtime ago, [U] I left due to the inactivity, And the rest that I completely forgot since I woke up stupid. And havent slept well, My GMT Is +3:00. I guess this is my app I will be previewing my examples down below including my replays. Have a good day!

Examples

Y.E.S! hes such a chilly guy, never gets pissed when he loses and also so freaking active on forums
Ill say yes to ares and stay neutral at oxblix/abnormall
xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well since Im fucking retarded I applied on the wrong account, so take two.

Hello, [nao] clan.

personal shit.
Hi, I'm abn0rmall, oxblix, kainnon, or whatever you'd like to call me. Anyways I'm 15 years old. I freeski, play basketball, and I'm going to apply for a job at a roller skating rink. I have Bipolar Disorder and Elhers Danlos Syndrome, the hyper-mobility type. I play many video games, my preferred ones are Toribash and osu!.

toribash info

Anyways, I first started playing toribash in June 2014 on my very first account named iiTeslix, that only got to orange belt. I made this lovely account in October, 11, 2014. I have quite the reputation for getting kinda salty and I really hope that isn't a problem. I am currently 7th dan Black belt, 200 something games away from 8th dan black belt. I'm on quite often, mainly in ranked tournaments or public servers though.

why i wanna join.
I feel like this is the clan I will probably be and stay loyal to, I'm kind of a clanhopper and I really don't wanna hop from clan to clan every month or so, I would love to find a clan I would stay loyal to. I know a couple of members as well, I know Pill, Zwift, Chara/KaZyDoG, Foobi, Icon/Penumbraaf, and smurf.

contact me or something

Thanks for reading
~Abn0rmall
no objection
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Invited ares
-----
As for Abn0 try to hang around nao dudes going to stay natural 4 now
Last edited by poIiceman; Aug 23, 2016 at 12:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump