Toribash
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
hey guys good marks at school so YEA.I will be active.However i havent seen threads for two days so wats up?

Ah you lucky bastard. My report will be given January
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
more member if we get alot of member. i bet only 50% of them is innactive
banner do u want wast tc for the baner? exept one of us can make one
what do u mean about "Loyality to the clan"?

the leave and come back thing: for now once u press the "leave" think u cant come back without a good reason
restriction to post in the thread for 3 weeks or something wat?

Well i meant that, ppl who join the clan and leave for better ones.... Also i meant there should be something like a little penalty for persons who leave and come back... Btw the bammers.. i think you dont waste tc on that cuz its useful.... But if someone has a talent.. we should make banner's on our own.. darker just llok at fl0w's forum and you should know what i mean... Also this is just a suggestion..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Well i meant that, ppl who join the clan and leave for better ones.... Also i meant there should be something like a little penalty for persons who leave and come back... Btw the bammers.. i think you dont waste tc on that cuz its useful.... But if someone has a talent.. we should make banner's on our own.. darker just llok at fl0w's forum and you should know what i mean... Also this is just a suggestion..

ppl who join the clan and leave for better ones :that mean clan hopping
-"i think you dont waste tc on that cuz its useful." useful in wat but if someone can do dat for free its ok
p.s: u should learm how to explain an idea D: or its me who understand nothing
just a fancy signature
If we were to do something, I think it would be more clan wars... yeah, events are awesome, but we need active players for events.
Originally Posted by acc007 View Post
If we were to do something, I think it would be more clan wars... yeah, events are awesome, but we need active players for events.

yeah clan war but i think we need to train in a global(idk how to mean that) mod like abd. aikido ect ect...
also i think i gonna buy a connection in xmass i got enough money for that
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
hey guys gimme your skypes.. ima add you all

aww i dont häve
i would like to have but i dont speak and understand english in real i can only write and read
just a fancy signature
aww i dont häve
i would like to have but i dont speak and understand english in real i can only write and read

yeah me too a little... i need to practice actually SPEAKING in english..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I have one. Maro it's Backflipping MrDevilMan lol datusername doe
-----
more member if we get alot of member. i bet only 50% of them is innactive
banner do u want wast tc for the baner? exept one of us can make one
what do u mean about "Loyality to the clan"?

the leave and come back thing: for now once u press the "leave" think u cant come back without a good reason
restriction to post in the thread for 3 weeks or something wat?

Maro means that there should be a penalty if a person leaves this clan and wants to come back... The penalty for the leaver must be a limit to never come join flip until a month has passed...
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Dec 20, 2013 at 12:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Guys, you were talking about "Banners" I don't know.. But I think I could try to make BF a Logo..

BF = BackFlip
I'm not sure what's happening anymore