Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So the T-rex came before the egg is what you saying?
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
No the T-rex came before the chicken, its a descendant of the T-rex.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Well i already started off with Honors Bio and that is WAY too much work.
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Both my friends took Bio, they're regretting it, too much work.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
You know, if your going to insult my mother I will set you on fire...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
So I lost ALL of my hair. I was at a party and someone soaked my head in gasoline and i got most of it off of my face and changed my clothes. My hair was still drenched from the gas, and I decided it would be a good idea to smoke. I light the cigarette and my face bursts into flames, and best of all, my hair was on fire. Most of it was gone so i got it all shaved off. I didnt burn my face badly, but my scalp is bad. YAY
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
Bleh.... You are shameful
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
Nice on, I think I have set two people on fire, On was an accident and the other... was out of my control..
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I never set someone on fire, but i did set a bird on fire. It was kind of accident. Every hallow ween, we make a big ass bond fire out of whatever we can find. So a bird just randomly flew into it and was on fire. It tried to fly but landed in a bush.

Oh and RIP Alantic's hair.
Last edited by Ryder24; Jan 16, 2011 at 03:42 AM.
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫