Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Pickaz (Pick)
Belt:2nd dan black belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: Infraction for useless post(s)
Past clans and why you left them: None
Anyone you know in this clan: Well i know soap though
Why do you want us: I want this clan to get bigger and have a great community inside the clan
Why should we want you: I am great wushu/aikido/taekkyon player, I can help in clan wars and i can also help you on donations.
Best and Worst mods: Aikido,wushu and taekkyon are my best mods. Rk-mma is my worst mod.
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I am 17 years old finnish boy, I am in college atm studying. I will be able to play only on weekends.
Your usercard:

3 replays: No replays yet, just downloaded new version of toribash.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by PicKaZ; Nov 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
I'm going to stay neutral. The opposite time zone is definitely going to cause some problems and inactiveness and if you can only play on weekends, then I'm not sure.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by PicKaZ View Post
Why do you want us: I want this clan to get bigger and have a great community inside the clan
Why should we want you: I am great wushu/aikido/taekkyon player, I can help in clan wars and i can also help you on donations.
Best and Worst mods: Aikido,wushu and taekkyon are my best mods. Rk-mma is my worst mod.
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I am 17 years old finnish boy, I am in college atm studying. I will be able to play only on weekends.
Your usercard:

Your app isn't the best, but you seemed really nice ingame, so I'll give you a yes.
Originally Posted by Recarnage View Post
I have a whole 3k now. Thanks Mum. :/

Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk

Im not good at making tc either.
-----
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I've been doing well. My Kontrol Freeks came in today, so that's cool. I'm probably gonna hop on CoD in like 30 minutes or so. Test 'em out.

If you don't know what Kontrol Freeks are, google it. :P

Have you tried them yet? Can you recommend them?
Last edited by Toolfree; Nov 9, 2013 at 01:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my clan was deleted
Name: Alexander Harrison
Belt: Brown

Bans, infractions, or warnings: 1 warning: Not reading the market rules before making a thread.

Past clans and why you left them: Was going to be in pugilist, the boxing clan, but there was a corrupt mod who kicked everybody

Anyone you know in this clan: Eriff

Why do you want us: This would be my first clan, and you guys would be like my family. I wont betray my family.

Why should we want you: I am not a ultimate toribash master, but I have been told by people that I am above average. I believe Eriff MIGHT clarify that I am better than the average brown belt and was commemorated by a 2nd dan black belt named straightupknife, whom i narrowly lost to.

Best and Worst mods: You could call me a jack of all trades, but master of none, but my absolute best mods are Akido and (don't judge) Boxing. Somewhat lacking in wushu

During late June of the summer of 2013 I was browsing youtube when I found a interesting game called Toribash. I was completely thrilled when I found out it was free. I rushed to play it and quickly fell in love. I was a a prodigy, learning how each muscle works and interacts at green, and during the long period between blue and brown I figured out that I need to anticipate the motions of enemies and utilize it for benefit.
Now I am on my way to black belt. I know with your help I could become an even better player!

Your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/dude1226.png

NO REPLAYS yet
Attached Images
dude1226.jpg (13.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Dude1226; Nov 9, 2013 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Fixing grammatical errors and rewording some phrases
Originally Posted by PicKaZ View Post
Your usercard:

From what I've seen of you in-game, you seem to be a bit arrogant, which I don't much like. You also failed to mention that one-month ban you got in July when you were listing your bans and infractions, which seems to show a bit of dishonesty there. I'm gonna have to vote no here.
\o/
Well, actually i dont know how to check the infractions/bans, but i remember the infraction though
-----
Bans, infractions, or warnings:
Your usercard:

Last edited by PicKaZ; Nov 9, 2013 at 01:46 AM. Reason: I got it, how to check infractions
I really want to see replays. I feel replays show a lot about your game style and even if they're just your recent games they're still interesting to break down. Also don't say "I don't know how to upload replays" because that's basically saying your too lazy to use Google for 2 minutes.

Changing my votes:

PickaZ: No
Dude1226: Still a little unsure so I'll wait and see what other people's votes and reasons are.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.