Toribash
Originally Posted by IsPro View Post
I play relaxed.
I spar a lot.
As for proof of art you can see my crappy set in replays.
I am a comedian, outgoing, mature.
I have never been banned.
I am sexy. That is all.

still a no, even if you were clanless you forgot to read first page throughly.
Last edited by Mystery; Jul 23, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
who was the original leader of dta

come on man im trying to make my way here you know i have what it takes to get in
ok myst the only reason you dont want me is because i said no 1 time when you were asking to join my clan its past us

oh BTW guys I have found the hot Secret sauce
Last edited by IsPro; Jul 23, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
myst the only reason you dont want me is because i said no 1 time when you were asking

not at all true, i joined your clan and then you made a dick move and disrespected me because i was a "noob" and i beat you and you got angry and said "the only reason i added you to this clan was because i felt bad for you because you suck at toribash" and that youre going easy. i quit soon after because even you didnt have enough pride to help me become a better player if you thought that. well guess what buddy im perfectly fine now. thanks and have a great trip to the land of no clans.
we can put that behind us man your a better player know because you wanted to become what i am and beat me you have done it i congratulate you
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
we can put that behind us man your a better player know because you wanted to become what i am and beat me you have done it i congratulate you

Haha, people like IsPro are priceless. Don't you agree Myst?

"i am a 2nd dan play like a master belt"
I threw up when I have read that.
Last edited by Metriakon; Jul 23, 2013 at 02:42 PM.