Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

He is very unactive.
But this is not the place to ask that.
Try Offtopic Discussion Next time.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I don't get it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol.
I haven't made a replay in a LONG time.
Maybe I should.
Na, can't be fucked.

Stop swearing so much and useless post ><
Last edited by PlayaJ; May 6, 2009 at 03:24 PM.
I think if you come second in a tourney you should get a point as well.
Just a suggestion.
Hmph.
No-one has voted for me...
So, if our allies have enemies, we add them to our list.
Thats dumb.
What if our allie with the enemies on his list, got his enemies on his list from one of their allies on their list, etc etc etc.
It would just go on and on and on.
Meh.
So am I.
Kordiss or Jay can do it.
I need to get a better video program, lol.
No, no need.
But still, it would be nice.