Toribash
Hey Piratez, long time no see.
I'm not exactly back from my hiatus, but how's everybody been?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
anyone of you guys watched mama ? if yes what do you think about the movie ? I think it's pretty good ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't like horror movies. I watched it at a cinema with some friends. It was a bit creepy but I've seen better. Also I saw some typical things which I see in most horror movies. Those parts were so predictable and retarded. They had to make a death so obvious and retarded. Otherwise I liked the ending. I totally didn't expect it to end like that. And when Scary movie 5 came out I watched it too with the same friends. We got the jokes and some people didn't. The parody was mostly based on Mama. It wasn't that good and funny as the others. Some jokes were to childish and repetitive. And there were jumpscares in Mama. If you are watching that movie watch it with a girl. Really effective.
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
anyone of you guys watched mama ? if yes what do you think about the movie ? I think it's pretty good ;)

I watched it with everyone in class, we were supposed to have P.E. but the teacher was absent.
For a horror movie its ok, not particularly scary but not boring either, I like how they presented the kids who became a savage but loosen up over time after living with their uncle, the rest is kinda predictable like Uby said.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I watched it with everyone in class, we were supposed to have P.E. but the teacher was absent.
For a horror movie its ok, not particularly scary but not boring either, I like how they presented the kids who became a savage but loosen up over time after living with their uncle, the rest is kinda predictable like Uby said.

In cinema it was scarier. Sound effects and shit. Jumpscares were predictable but a girl I know still got scared every time. Would give 8/10. Was good for a horror movie.
Originally Posted by perica View Post
Nothing, you know... helping essence and shit :P

Hah, thanks for posting around and whatnot man.
Good to have you drop by.

Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Good, Rappunk here too... Btw, what day you will fully back?

Yeah, I've been a friend of Piratez for awhile.
I don't think I've dropped by here much in a few years though.

I'm not sure what day I'll be fully back because it depends highly on how soon my circumstances work themselves out.
It'll be a few months at least though.

@Uberis
Yeah, misfits is fantastic.
I haven't watched the newer ones in season three yet though.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]