Toribash
Hello o/
Whats up?

Been a while since I have posted a new topic, so here we go!
What is your favorite mobile game? I know its a weird topic, but I am wondering what to install on my phone to kill time while outside?
For the past couple of months I've been playing so much "Minesweeper" and I am really starting to do them fast!
I know probly a lot of you neverplayed it or maybe have no idea how to play the game of the old generation, but if you do put some time into it, I can assure you thats its real fun!
I honestly never really touch my phone that much. It's quite irrelevant to when I'm around my pc.

So no mobile games for me, though I used to be addicted to King of Avalon, I love that RTS type of game. But everything is PAY TO WIN on almost everything now days that I don't waste my time on it anymore
Last edited by ConCon; Aug 11, 2020 at 02:14 PM.
Man I love minesweeper, I managed to complete the novice difficulty in under 6 seconds lmao, but my favourite mobile game actually is one called "Dungeon Tales" is like Slay the spire but free, and when I'm not on toribash or osrs I play that, is kinda funny and have really good mechanics
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I don't play games on my phone currently, but I used to to play AFK arena. Also, I played this immortal Taoist game for a while(You can see their shit ads everywhere) because I like Chinese novels
NO TITLE