Toribash
i never got the congrats for getting 2nd place in #121, boo
anyway guys, im trying to draw osama bin laden.
yes, osama bin laden.

here is my construction work (lol)

wip 2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Loving the fucking nose, and is that line art ya doing?

Osama's response to your 'clever' comment, fogat.

Really eki

No one is taking care of the infracitons since I left aka in charge of that and he is on a trip now :/
I have too many connection problems to be incharge of this myself, I guess I will let u in charge Mat but If u dare to abuse you will suffer my fury. (yh no kidding I will totally screw u up if u abuse of this new power Im giving you)
Also nobody cares of the second place Mat, the first is the one that matters for people.
I dont watch many concon vids so I didnt even know tho
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
No one is taking care of the infracitons since I left aka in charge of that and he is on a trip now :/
I have too many connection problems to be incharge of this myself, I guess I will let u in charge Mat but If u dare to abuse you will suffer my fury. (yh no kidding I will totally screw u up if u abuse of this new power Im giving you)
Also nobody cares of the second place Mat, the first is the one that matters for people.
I dont watch many concon vids so I didnt even know tho

#121's first place wasn't even that insane, it's just a coincidence
it's just two guys trading elbows and boom that's it
mine is actually insane tbh

and
awwww yis
now i can finally abuse my power.. hahahahaha!!!!
Im here standing by in case iMatrux does something naughty , onso

wrench - nopeo sorry
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Eki I will send u that thing u asked me as soon as I can, I am not on my pc right now.

Mat I will cnc ur drawing:
The hole thing is asymetrical, one eye is bigger than the other.
The nose looks terrible, you should draw it again.
The body is ok, tho it could be much better if you worked a bit more in the left shoulder.
You should remove the triangle at the bottom of the beard.

yh those are my recomendatios for you so you improve. Do whatever you want with them
-----
no, no alts here. Unless you lost your main because of a hack or something like that.

Thanks eki
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 5, 2015 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump