Ranking
I dont think i can post without it being considered useless or being a shitpost
:c
forgive me i want to be in Ormo eventually and i dont want everyone hating on me Dx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Eh, if you have a serious point to bring up, we'll probably not consider it a shitpost. Also don't worry too much, you're still allowed entry into the org, provided you pass the application. :v

Also BISH brings us some more wisdom on top of the above:
[01:38] <BISH> I hope pusga rules with an iron fist and makes that forum not absolute shit again
[01:39] <BISH> the fact that he actually had to present an arguement against 2-3 word shitposts is fucking depressing

By the way yes, pusga has local mod powers in ORMO now, since he seems to be one of the very few people who actually gives a shit about the state of the board (i do too, i'm just too concerned about provoking negative reactions to take action beyond when it gets totally ridiculous, also i'm lazy as fuck).

To reiterate briefly:
Silly member posts - yes
Silly non-member posts - no
Serious member posts - yes
Serious non-member posts - only with good reason
Disruptive and/or cancerous posts - no

To clarify a little, i personally don't really mind brief image exchanges like that which occurred after nearly's gif, as long as they're kept brief and non-disruptive. There should be room for other things as well, and if you're drowning out other posts, then you're probably being a doofus, and then i'd have to smack you with a rolled up newspaper.

i will literally smack ethereal mohawks into existence
Last edited by Shook; Sep 26, 2015 at 02:43 AM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I dont think i can post without it being considered useless or being a shitpost
:c
forgive me i want to be in Ormo eventually and i dont want everyone hating on me Dx

eh dont feel too bad about it, sometimes i sound unintentionally mean, my main goal with my post was not to reprimend. like anyone else you can post here as a non member if it is a quality post and have a good reason, and you can still get super awesome at replaymaking and join the org if you really really want to join the awful posting

everything else shook said aswell

Originally Posted by Shook View Post

i will literally smack ethereal mohawks into existence

if you do that to people with regular hair will they acquire a reverse mohawk?
oh yeah
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
By train.

can't play shovel knight, steam is broken

fight me so i can expend my incessant autistic rage
beware
the goblin