Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm up for some tb this weekend as well, Im not great ingame, but hey, if you need me, I'll be there.
-----
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Soap: It started as a joke rebellion against the Expect Ecto thing, I got a full chronos set from a duel and decided to do my own little Expect Chronos thing. Not sure why it turned into Expect Risk though.

On a related note, I've got three full chronos sets (minus hair color, but you can get that for 25tc in the shop if you really want it) up for grabs for anyone who wants to join the rebellion.

I will take you up on the full chronos, sorry for the double post.
Last edited by Toolfree; Nov 8, 2013 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my clan was deleted
Wow, the movement is spreading quickly. I've got one more full Chronos to hand out for whoever wants it.
\o/
Twilight: That's not what I meant. I meant that the fact that you're discussing leaving your clan while still being in your clan could cause some of your clan members to question your loyalty.

Mind & Tool: Awesome. I'll see if we can get it scheduled for Saturday then.

Risk: I would take one, but I like the stuff I'm wearing too much atm. xD
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Twilight: That's not what I meant. I meant that the fact that you're discussing leaving your clan while still being in your clan could cause some of your clan members to question your loyalty.

Mind & Tool: Awesome. I'll see if we can get it scheduled for Saturday then.

Risk: I would take one, but I like the stuff I'm wearing too much atm. xD

None of them are ever online to even notice that I was thinking about finding a new home. I decided to give it one more shot at reviving the clan. Risk's been helping out a little with that.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I don't have school today, and I don't intend on doing much of anything, gonna just play toribash all day. And I've got a betting server running right now.
I've been doing well. My Kontrol Freeks came in today, so that's cool. I'm probably gonna hop on CoD in like 30 minutes or so. Test 'em out.

If you don't know what Kontrol Freeks are, google it. :P
YES GUYS, I finally broke 100k TC! Time to sell for some $$$$! I'm so excited!
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
YES GUYS, I finally broke 100k TC! Time to sell for some $$$$! I'm so excited!

Nice, I always spend it when I get above 50k :P Although I dont regret what ive bought

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432073
Id say thats around the current prices
Last edited by Laser; Nov 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
S A D B O Y S