Toribash
Who are you: My name is James, I'm a 15 year old nerd who likes to spend large amounts of his time playing Video games and browsing Internet forums. I also like to learn things, mostly about the Sciences and also about engineering feats, but I generally feel the urge to know things from demographics to what the difference is between an Atom bomb and a Thermonuclear bomb.

Why should I care?: First of all, you all know me, secondly I've played around 3000 games of AikidoBD, spent enormous numbers of hours on toribash, every now and then I make about 10-30k which I would likely donate to the TLLbank seeing as I have no use for it, also I've previously spent around 8 hours of straight recruiting for TLL.

Favorite mods: AikidoBd, Aikido, Lenshu 1/2/3

Accounts: Zycosi (obviously), Meatball, Monkeyboy none are or have ever been banned or received a warning.

Former Clans: TLL.

Why are you not still in said clans?: I didn't have the time to continue playing Toribash at the rate I was and I felt overwhelmed in my school and social lives.

Hobbies: Playing Video games, mostly total war games, also a lot of Toribash. I also spend a lot of time on tech blogs and watching Starcraft 2 games.

Why you and not someone else: Because you not only know me but also know that I will play massive amounts of toribash and I can guarantee that I will be more active on the forum side of things than I was previously.

References: PV2Caribou, Fear091, Orion, Macrid, C2petion, Thedevill, Glawlfreak, ExtremeNil, Aj, 1handclap, Chicken89, Lwafflez, Numbers, Sil, Ninjabent, Link8, iRookie, Dr0pk1ck, Satsu, Wolfice, Tiakills...

GMT: -4, -3 depends on the time of year.

I would post replays but I haven't saved any in months.
Last edited by Zycosi; May 1, 2011 at 08:57 PM.
Why should I care?: First of all, you all know me, secondly I've played around 3000 games of AikidoBD, spent enormous numbers of hours on toribash, every now and then I make about 10-30k which I would likely donate to the TLLbank seeing as I have no use for it, also I've previously spent around 8 hours of straight recruiting for.

Just great. I say yes you put time into this and we all know you.
well i do like it zyc thats one of the better apps i have seen in a while
feel free to post around, if you prove your self active then your sure to get a vote from me
Free Pv2Caribou
''well i do like it zyc thats one of the better apps i have seen in a while
feel free to post around, if you prove your self active then your sure to get a vote from me'' ~Orion

As well as me
I'll miss you
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
well i do like it zyc thats one of the better apps i have seen in a while
feel free to post around, if you prove your self active then your sure to get a vote from me

Sure, I can do that.
Last edited by Zycosi; May 2, 2011 at 03:27 AM.
you also need to be on IRC whenever you are on toribash.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Here you can see the entrance to my castle.

This is a part of the inside (not going to show you all of it for the sake of your loading speeds.)

The castle from a different angle..

and some lava, because everybody loves lava (unless you just fell in it and lost all of your diamonds)