Toribash
'Bout me.
I'm 14 yo guy who started playing this game from like 2years my name is William and I'm from Lebanon, I first found this game on some channel on yt, probably lesduncan's, downloaded it and started playing singleplayer as I never knew multiplayer existed because I couldn't see anything much more than ''aaaaaaaaaaaaa'' ''cccccccccccccc'' ''ffffffffffffffffff'' and yeah I left it for a year and came back to see that it started working again , anyways. I like most of sports espically soccer and here I am applying for tgs, so good luck me.

Me in toribash.
as I mentioned before how I started the game, I started it with an account called zinco122 (stupid name ikr) I mostly played 500TC greykido tourneys, I found some friends there and it was a hella good time, then I moved to abd which is my main mod atm, in there I started toduel and bet, playing abd for like 2years made me good at it and some other mods like lenshu and boxshu, as some times both of me and my opponents let go and ya know It goes lenshu for a while till someone grabs the other's leg x'd, well abd was like 75% of my qi, i started with tk next, mostly waited moop to get on tk servers and play with him. after zinco's account got banned I moved to a new account, ''crystal'' p sure none of you heard of but yeah in this account I mostly played abd in betting servers and did a lot of duels, it was hella fun until I left tb for 5months... when I came back every thing changed, gms--> es and the amount of people playing was just sad, it was hella sad to see how dead this game became... so yeah as you see I'm on smurf now ^^.

How I found this clan and why do I want to join.
well I still don't know how exactly I found it, but I think it was because of witnessing some people in it, like ''Shmevin, orko, nomad (forums), and sasuke'', after that me and sasuke became close friends as I joined some clans he was taking care of with his alts ''nao, soap'' but yeah soap died and we all got kicked from nao... and yeah why wont I like to join a legendary clan ha? as I can offer some help in a lot of events.

Activity ingame/forums
well I'm 10/10 ingame active espically at 9pm since betting servers start to appear, but I'm not that much of an active guy on forums but I promise to improve my activity on forums and start posting everyday.

Piss into a vaporizer, and vape it. Or if you're feeling creative, pour Siracha into a vaporizer and vape that. (did that dw I'm 100% not lying)

cheers.
~smurf
Last edited by Smurf; Sep 28, 2016 at 05:40 PM.
the thing is, you didn't perform any of the required tasks!!!
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
but but ;c
-----
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
Piss into a vaporizer, and vape it. Or if you're feeling creative, pour Siracha into a vaporizer and vape that. (did that dw I'm 100% not lying)

??
Last edited by Smurf; Sep 28, 2016 at 05:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump